Featured Creator: Anigmandra

Bo Marit

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
Every month we put four amazing Planet Coaster creators in the spotlight; each Featured Creator will have one week dedicated to them, their amazing Workshop, and other wonderful contributions to our community. This month we are talking to PixelWess89, Anigmandra, Wikz, and Uthris, who can also be found on the Planet Coaster globe!

This week we feature the wonderful Anigmandra!

Workshop Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198336793690/myworkshopfiles/

How did you get started with Planet Coaster?
I really like to play Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 and then my friend Hexer0 told me that there is a new game called Planet Coaster. At first I hesitated, because he said that I’ll have build things by myself. In RCT3 I only used the stuff from the game, especially when it comes to coasters; I preferred to use the blueprints from the game. He said that I can take everything from the community if I cannot build it myself, and recommended me to look at some videos on Youtube; for example from Silvarret. And after watching a few of his and Keralis’ videos, I knew I wanted this game. I bought the Beta and fell in love.

What makes you (and your creations) stand out?
This is a difficult question. I think my creations are very detailed and you can see that I made it, because it is all the same kind. For example with my spooky stuff I made rides and shops and the decoration is the same kind, so you see the blueprint and know this was from Anigmandra.

What is your favourite feature in the game?
Before October the answer would’ve been the terrain tool! I love it; you can make such great creations with it. But since October I must say two things, terrain tool AND the Spooky DLC. For me being a spooky queen it is so awesome!

What is your favourite creation/video you’ve ever created (so far)?
That is definitely “Final Fantasy VII vs. X The Coaster” I made for this featured week. I will upload it on Monday November 12. I worked on it for the last 3 months and I love the result very much.

How do you feel about being part of the Planet Coaster community?
I love the community. I’ve made some great new friends from all over the world and whenever I have a question I’m sure there is always someone who can help me and that is great.

Tell us a little about yourself, what you study/work/do in real life.
I’m 35 years old and I work as a bookseller in a big bookshop in Germany. I’m a very creative person and besides Planet Coaster I love sewing and gardening.

If you were to dress up as a Planet Coaster mascot, which one would it be?
I love Foxy Coffee!
:foxycoffee:

What inspires you?
Books, movies, pictures I see on Google or Pinterest, but also buildings and things that I encounter every day in my life.

Tell us a little about your creative process – how long do your creations take; do you listen to music or work for hours and hours until something is perfect?
That is totally different; if I had a good idea a shop can take 3-4 hours, but mostly my creations are very detailed so it takes multiple days, weeks, or months. I change things until I really like it. Most of the time I listen to the music of the game.

Pass on the praise: which creator do YOU admire?
Like most creators before me, I have to say that this is a difficult question... But I must definitely say Silvarret. His videos were the first ones I saw, and his creations are incredible. Blue Shamu with his awesome terrain videos is another big inspiration. Keralis was a big inspiration when I started with the spooky theme.There are more people who inspired me, but these three were the first.

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Thanks Anigmandra for the wonderful interview <3

Foxy Coffee is a really nice choice :D :foxycoffee:

Last edited:
Top Bottom