Features that would vastly improve JWE2

Personally, I think this is the stuff we need more of...
The guest satisfaction aspect of the game feels very stale rn imo.

More attractions and better amenities for the JP era needs to be a thing and the current ones need to be improved back how it was in the first game.

1665142710895.png

The most important thing for me:

-More Animations, all over Behavior and dynamic live!!! Fighting Sauropods like in prehistoric planet!

-New Attractions like Balloon Tour and Water Boat (maybe even for the marines).

-combination of all Bioms, for example desert plants and biosyn plants in one park.

More attractions and better amenities for the JP era needs to be a thing and the current ones need to be improved back how it was in the first game.

View attachment 326174
Rollercoaster are huge... they'd take up more space than an aquarium. And this balloon tour thing... is there a reason it keeps getting suggested, besides it's presence in JPOG? Because there are alternatives that do basically the same thing, yet make far more sense, like a gondola ride.

Rollercoaster are huge. And this balloon tour thing... is there a reason it keeps getting suggested, besides it's presence in JPOG? Because there are alternatives that do basically the same thing, yet make far more sense, like a gondola ride.
1. Some Roller Coasters are large, but some are also not "huge"... You do realize that there are size variety? The Bone Shaker from JP: The Game isn't even that large of a coaster, only issue with it is that it's built on a crevice, which Nublar '93 has just outside the buildable area. If only there could be a map expansion...

2. People want a balloon tour, which is fair enough, personally I wouldn't care if it got added or not and for you to basically ask "besides its presence in JPOG", why does it matter?

3. Gondola ride, you talking about the boats or the ski lift looking things? If you mean the boats, what do you mean? Like the river cruise or some weird glass floor boat tour for the Lagoon? If it's the latter, then that's even less practical than the balloon tour lmao, it'd be restricted to a cliffside...

1. Some Roller Coasters are large, but some are also not "huge"... You do realize that there are size variety? The Bone Shaker from JP: The Game isn't even that large of a coaster, only issue with it is that it's built on a crevice, which Nublar '93 has just outside the buildable area. If only there could be a map expansion...
They would still take up a considerable degree of space... also worth noting, they make a ton of noise. In real world parks, rides like roller coasters are kept far from animal enclosures because the noise would disturb them (to be fair, real world parks wouldn't have a power plant in the middle of them, but at least those can be removed with sandbox settings).

2. People want a balloon tour, which is fair enough, personally I wouldn't care if it got added or not and for you to basically ask "besides its presence in JPOG", why does it matter?
Forgive me for expecting better logic than nostalgia... but every time the balloon tour idea is brought up, it's always a reference to JPOG. Furthermore, in my experience, hot air balloons are all about altitude... an actual balloon tour would raise so high in the sky it would be above the camera's level... if anything, it would make more sense as an alternative to the viewing platforms. And as I also stated, there are alternatives that do the same thing the JPOG ride did, yet make far more sense.

3. Gondola ride, you talking about the boats or the ski lift looking things? If you mean the boats, what do you mean? Like the river cruise or some weird glass floor boat tour for the Lagoon? If it's the latter, then that's even less practical than the balloon tour lmao, it'd be restricted to a cliffside...
The "ski lift looking things" as you put it... and if you really think they'd be restricted to a cliffside, you've never actually looked up what can be done with them. Many are used to carry people across long horizontal distances and are used in theme parks (look up "Disney Skyliner")... it's literally everything the balloon tour was in JPOG, but an actual real-world attraction... what more, they exist in Jurassic canon, so they have a canon option to base a JWE2 version on.

1. They would still take up a considerable degree of space... also worth noting, they make a ton of noise. In real world parks, rides like roller coasters are kept far from animal enclosures because the noise would disturb them (to be fair, real world parks wouldn't have a power plant in the middle of them, but at least those can be removed with sandbox settings).

2. Forgive me for expecting better logic than nostalgia... but every time the balloon tour idea is brought up, it's always a reference to JPOG. Furthermore, in my experience, hot air balloons are all about altitude... an actual balloon tour would raise so high in the sky it would be above the camera's level... if anything, it would make more sense as an alternative to the viewing platforms. And as I also stated, there are alternatives that do the same thing the JPOG ride did, yet make far more sense.

3. The "ski lift looking things" as you put it... and if you really think they'd be restricted to a cliffside, you've never actually looked up what can be done with them. Many are used to carry people across long horizontal distances and are used in theme parks (look up "Disney Skyliner")... it's literally everything the balloon tour was in JPOG, but an actual real-world attraction... what more, they exist in Jurassic canon, so they have a canon option to base a JWE2 version on.
1. Lagoons take up considerable amounts of space and Helicopters also make a ton of noise too, but they don't seem to be an issue...

2. As I've stated before I couldn't care if it was added or not. Besides, the fact that the InGen dinosaurs have been brought back by DNA extraction from Amber, I hardly doubt the "logic" of a Balloon would even be an issue...

3. So you basically want an inverted Monorail...? xD

Last edited:

View attachment 326174
I totally agree. We need more things to make it feel like an actual theme park as opposed to a fancy zoo. It would be nice to have more types of viewing galleries for the land animals, more attractions, and more things that guests would like in a real park. We have benches connected to buildings, make an option where the benches are like decorations. We have snack machines, the same could go for that. And we need more skeletons/ statues to help beautify areas of the park. Even though it was said waterfalls were not in the works, waterfalls could vastly improve the looks of enclosures and guest areas.

Top Bottom