Livestream February Streaming Schedule!

Steggs

Community Manager
Frontier
Hi everyone!

A new month is upon us which means it's time for a new streaming schedule. We're going to shake things up a little bit for February with the introduction of a brand new Community Challenges stream, where we'll be asking you to think of some difficult, fun or interesting challenges for us to try to complete live on the stream. So keep an eye on out the forums if you want to get involved!

07.02.2019 THURSDAY 12:00PM UTC
Secrets of Dr. Wu Playthrough with Steggs and Chanté

14.02.2019 THURSDAY 12:00PM UTC
Community Challenges with Steggs and Paul

21.02.2019 THURSDAY 12:00PM UTC
Secrets of Dr. Wu Playthrough with Steggs

28.02.2019 THURSDAY 12:00PM UTC
Community Challenges with Steggs and Chanté

We're looking forward to seeing what you come up with, remember to keep checking in on the forum for more details on how to suggest your challenge.

See you on the streams!

Steggs

Last edited by a moderator:
So No new updates or Dlc this month... unless
SOMEONE CALL DENNIS NEDRY FRONTIER MIGHT BE HIDING SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steggs

Community Manager
Frontier
So No new updates or Dlc this month... unless
SOMEONE CALL DENNIS NEDRY FRONTIER MIGHT BE HIDING SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi JTPorach,

We don't have anything to announce just yet as we only released the last DLC a little over a month ago. We'll be sure to let everyone know when we have something to announce though!

My thoughts exactly, I was looking forward to the streaming schedule to see if anything was planned. True, it's a little earlier for something new. I'm leaning more toward May or June, but a man can hope. Looks like we get to listen to Steggs suave voice and charming personality. Oh drat...

Top Bottom