February Streaming Schedule

Chante Goodman

Community Manager
Frontier
Hayo coaster friends!

Congratulations on beating the community challenge! Have you been enjoying the F25?

The livestream schedule for this month is here and we've got a super fun month planned! Hope you can make the streams!

05/02/2019 TUESDAY 12PM UTC
Let's Play with Chanté and Steggs (Twitch)

06/02/2019 WEDNESDAY 7PM UTC
Workshop Wonderland with Senior Artist Liesa Bauwens and Chanté (YouTube)

12/02/2019 TUESDAY 12PM UTC

13/02/2019 WEDNESDAY 7PM UTC
Streamer Spotlight with BeyondDrewTV and Chanté (YouTube)

19/02/2019 TUESDAY 12PM UTC

20/02/2019 WEDNESDAY 7PM UTC
Workshop Wonderland with Head of Animation Nick Rodgers and Steggs (YouTube)

26/02/2019 TUESDAY 12PM UTC
Let's Play with Chanté (Twitch)

27/02/2019 WEDNESDAY 7PM UTC
Workshop Wonderland with Chanté and Bo (YouTube)

Looking forward to seeing you in the chat! If you have any blueprints you think would be great for a Workshop Wonderland, please send them to community@frontier.co.uk!

Chanté [yesnod][heart]

Thank you for the fix on the Ascendance and Hyperjump rides. The Orientation fix was also huge since I usually build things from scratch and create my own blueprints. I sooo want to use TMTK but to this date I join the many who have the loading delay until I deleted all the content. I know its a fix they are working on so keep up the good fight haha. I just wanted the team to know that I am thankful for the F25 surprise and the few fixes we rcvd with skies the rides and other knik knaks (not sure how u spell it) lol. Thanks Chante' I should submit something this month.

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Yay, I see some fantastic guests on the schedule :D <3

Thanks for the schedule!

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
New Update / DLC soon ?

Frontier will announce something when they are ready to announce something, and not sooner than that. Your question will go unanswered until Frontier decides to announce something on their own.

This is Frontier’s policy and it has been like that since the release of Planet Coaster, over 2 years ago.

Stay tuned: any news will be posted here on the forums. Good luck with being patient until news is announced. :)

Frontier will announce something when they are ready to announce something, and not sooner than that. Your question will go unanswered until Frontier decides to announce something on their own.

This is Frontier’s policy and it has been like that since the release of Planet Coaster, over 2 years ago.

Stay tuned: any news will be posted here on the forums. Good luck with being patient until news is announced. :)

Yes I know lol, but I'm too impatient [big grin]

I would like to see a stream with one or two devs / artists about the TMT. In this stream we should be allowed (contrary to the usual way) to ask, how we can managed some of our "issues" with the TMT., like how can we create flat items, like the icing without the backface culling. Or how we add the materials etc..

Anyone, who has questions about the TMT, should send his questions to Frontier via Email. Early enough (fixed date), that the related creators at Frontier could find some helpful solutions for us. And in the stream itself, only this incoming questions will be answered.

Because I know, that a stream of this kind will never happened, I know I will save my money. So here is my deal. If you manage to put on a special stream to TMT with Q & A in March/April, I will donate £ 50 to SpecialEffect. This is a promise. I know that sounds a bit like blackmail, but somehow we have to get some answers from you.

Bo Marit

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
I would like to see a stream with one or two devs / artists about the TMT. In this stream we should be allowed (contrary to the usual way) to ask, how we can managed some of our "issues" with the TMT., like how can we create flat items, like the icing without the backface culling. Or how we add the materials etc..

Anyone, who has questions about the TMT, should send his questions to Frontier via Email. Early enough (fixed date), that the related creators at Frontier could find some helpful solutions for us. And in the stream itself, only this incoming questions will be answered.

Because I know, that a stream of this kind will never happened, I know I will save my money. So here is my deal. If you manage to put on a special stream to TMT with Q & A in March/April, I will donate £ 50 to SpecialEffect. This is a promise. I know that sounds a bit like blackmail, but somehow we have to get some answers from you.

Hi Spanky,

While your intentions here might be noble, I hope you can understand that we cannot accept such a request. We don't take money (or send money to charity) to host certain livestreams, or to give out more information about a certain issue. Again, it seems like your thought came from the heart, but this is not the right way to go about it.

We are currently not doing TMT livestreams because we are working on fixing issues that our players have reported. When these fixes are live, we can look into showing off some Toolkit items and answering questions on how to use the Toolkit. In the meantime, players who are not experiencing many issues, can refer to Steam Workshop or our Toolkit FAQ for more information.

The dev team is working incredibly hard on addressing player feedback and open bug reports at the moment, and we hope to have more news about that soon. In the meantime, the lovely Chante is dedicating a lot of her time to continuously hosting livestreams for our community, because people just keep making incredible things we like to share with you. I'm sure she would appreciate your support when she aims to bring fun Planet Coaster content to all players.

[heart]
Bo

Hi Bo,

thank you very much for your answer. I already knew that you can not respond to such a clumsy attempt on my part. What would happen if my attempt had been successful ... then almost everyone would wish for you what you stream and what you do not.

Sorry for the attempt and for bringing the whole thing to an emotional level by bringing special effects into the game. But I really meant it honestly. And because I felt it was unfair in retrospect to make a donation just in case of my success, I donated 20 € to SpecialEffects a few minutes ago.

But I am pleased to read that the team is working hard on completing the well-known problems with the TMT. And you can keep my "suggestion" for sometime later in mind. [happy].

Top Bottom