February Streaming Schedule

Chante Goodman

Community Manager
Frontier
Hayo Zookeepers!
We hope you enjoyed watching our January streams as much as we enjoyed doing them! We really appreciate seeing so much of the community in the chat, so thank you for setting time aside to join us. We will have weekly Wednesday streams throughout February; here's the schedule for this month!

WEDNESDAY 05/02/2020 7PM UTC
Career Mode Let's Play with Bo and Senior Animator Victor Gil Lopez

WEDNESDAY 12/02/2020 7PM UTC
Workshop Wonderland with Chanté and Artist Berni Pardue

WEDNESDAY 19/02/2020 7PM UTC
Career Mode Let's Play with Bo and Senior Audio Designer James Stant

WEDNESDAY 26/02/2020 7PM UTC
Workshop Wonderland with Chanté and Programmer Johan Holthausen

We'll be live at 7PM UTC/2PM EST/11AM PST every Wednesday. We hope to see you in the chat!

Beginning from next month, we will be changing the schedule and structure of our lunchtime streams, which will soon include Planet Zoo! Stay tuned for our next streaming schedule, which will come out next month.

Bo Marit

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
Thanks for joining us in the stream yesterday! For those who were there, just wanted to let you know that I've relayed your chat questions to the team and will try to follow up after Gameblast for you :) even if I can't answer now, please know that your feedback has been heard!!
@LillidarAn and @PaulsLeyGaming - there were some others but can't remember specifically who said what, haha!

Thanks for joining us in the stream yesterday! For those who were there, just wanted to let you know that I've relayed your chat questions to the team and will try to follow up after Gameblast for you :) even if I can't answer now, please know that your feedback has been heard!!
@LillidarAn and @PaulsLeyGaming - there were some others but can't remember specifically who said what, haha!
Now I need to rewatch to hear what Feedback was given :D I was late, yesterday. Work got in the way of Planet Zoo.

Bo Marit

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
Quick update on those stream questions from last week:

1. Multiple habitat gates: this is something we would look into, but it's not a main priority at this moment. It will take more time.
2. Trade centre cap: this is currently 30 to stop players from hoarding animals from the market, however, we are continuously reviewing this feature and your feedback is super helpful in that regard.
3. Kerbs/barriers/etc: this is something we're looking into at the moment, as other creators have given us this feedback too :). Again, will take some time though!
4. Advanced research: this is when a Vet continues to research an animal even though all levels of research have been unlocked. Advanced research contributes to a zoo’s “Education Rating”. We're looking to explain this better in-game, so keep your eyes on a future update!

Hope this helps! <3

Quick update on those stream questions from last week:

1. Multiple habitat gates: this is something we would look into, but it's not a main priority at this moment. It will take more time.
2. Trade centre cap: this is currently 30 to stop players from hoarding animals from the market, however, we are continuously reviewing this feature and your feedback is super helpful in that regard.
3. Kerbs/barriers/etc: this is something we're looking into at the moment, as other creators have given us this feedback too :). Again, will take some time though!
4. Advanced research: this is when a Vet continues to research an animal even though all levels of research have been unlocked. Advanced research contributes to a zoo’s “Education Rating”. We're looking to explain this better in-game, so keep your eyes on a future update!

Hope this helps! <3
thank you for the update Bo! :) i hope everyone has had their well deserved rest after the 24 hour stream :D was fun to watch and everyone did great

Top Bottom