Fed police scrap my bad escaped with 1% integrity

Running a pirate massacre wading thru 20 of em lol. Least that was the plan. Instead after fss showed me the place to go, I stupidly went to the nav point thinking that was it ignoring the orange come here reticule. Arrived saw feds and they looked like the pirates.. same name jeez omg how dumb. I opened up on em. They attacked and left as l fried em one by one. Dozens!! One after another having a pop being smashed up then they fsd out.. and another attacks. I reloaded twice.
Still not realising my error I continued.. 27% 12% ohgod....sheesh so l gate out finally realising my mistake. To tollan to repair...oh. that's where the feds came from... I momentarily got permission to dock went In all hell broke lose....7% integrity as I'm raked stem to stern making my escape from the dock. Boosted right out the door. Thank God my heavily shielded military G5 hull.. boost ....boost fsd.. boost 3% dozens of beams all over me.... chaff knackered .. 2% ... 1% poostixks...then witchspace...ahhhhh. 1% I kid u not... landed safely next system for extensive repairs. Love this game.

Having spammed hazardous res sites all weekend you'd think I would know a fed from a pirate?!! Just a mindfart moment...with cascading red mist consequences...I felt aggrieved they was shooting at me and l genuinely didn't fathom why.. cos I was shooting the law!! Ohh.. that point wen l realised .. and then going to the very same system the feds came from..phew... heh. Dumb.

I've shot a target that was still scanning more times than I would care to admit. It's twice as upsetting when it turns out the guy was a pirate. LOOK OFFICER, he's a pirate. What's the deal. Or how many times I flew right into the station without asking for a permit... Never been blown up though.
I blame having second monitor. As much as it enhances gaming experience with entertainment on the side, it is distracting :D

Top Bottom