Federation Rp

So I know of all the major Imperial RP groups in game, but I can't seem to find any major Federation RP groups. If anyone can help that would be amazing, o7 Commanders.

P.S- I play on PS4 right now.

Don't know. Have been wondering that myself. Let me know if you find it.

Incidentally, I'm a Fed-aligned independent mercenary. Holler at me.

Last edited:
This looks absolutely amazing. The only reason I won't be joining in is that I don't really like being part of a rigid military structure. For those of you who are okay with that, though, definitely check these guys out.

I am in the same boat my friend. I'm a Fed-born scavenger (not that I have some undying loyalty to the corpo-Federation life).
But I tend to be more on the fringes than playing around in the corporate or military world of the Federation.
But it seems rare to find many Federation squadrons that have an RP focus in mind. There's a big focus on military squadrons, but I lean more toward the freelancing, privateer/mercenary, "gentlemen pirate" RP sort of groups. Who knows, maybe one day I'll have to just start up my own gang of ragtag misfits, opportunistically snatching up what the Federation big wigs leave behind.

If any of ya'll hear of more Fed RP groups, do feel free to share with us! It's always fun getting to create stories with other CMDRs throughout the galaxy.

Last edited:
Don't know. Have been wondering that myself. Let me know if you find it.

Incidentally, I'm a Fed-aligned independent mercenary. Holler at me.

Same. We're aerospace defense contractors for the Federation. We also do jobs for Imps, Alliance, but mainly Federation.
Some of us RP as vets of the Federation Navy. (Some of us are vets IRL lol)

Same. We're aerospace defense contractors for the Federation. We also do jobs for Imps, Alliance, but mainly Federation.
Some of us RP as vets of the Federation Navy. (Some of us are vets IRL lol)

Neat. Not really a fan of helping the Empire and I have my doubts about the Alliance, too. Sounds like y'all are generally my kind of people, though.

Top Bottom