Felicity Farseer donation problem

OK now I'm a step closer to I don't know what comes next. Do I need collection limpets or suchlike for harvesting and where are the sites to head off to.
Something strange happened last night, I landed on an f/c and got locked down for a 500ly jump to god knows where. I'll have to update my location later, good grief. I'll see you in the Dark 🤔 if I don't get lost.

OK now I'm a step closer to I don't know what comes next. Do I need collection limpets or suchlike for harvesting and where are the sites to head off to.
Something strange happened last night, I landed on an f/c and got locked down for a 500ly jump to god knows where. I'll have to update my location later, good grief. I'll see you in the Dark 🤔 if I don't get lost.

You look for the ripe "fruit" sticking out of a barnacle stalk, target it, shoot it off - then target and drive over the released material with your cargo scoop deployed to pick it up.

The level of hand-holding some seem to need is :eek: What happened to 'playing the game, and asking if it gets complicated'?

Even the OP, if I'd lost the MA I would just have gone got another rather than bother support .. ah well, I guess they enjoy waiting for answers on t'internet

It's always good to read Galnet news. https://community.elitedangerous.com/galnet/uid/602150461bdd9079c809705d

I'm not sure if I was abducted, as I was able to leave

and there were plenty of ports within easy reach. A plus as well, felicity is only 5.6ly away,
not that it does me any good as I still have no meta alloys. The hunt continues.

Hurrah, I found m/alloys in the hyades sector AQ-Y D81 Planet c2 site 2. Now need to make my way back to Deciat for my appointment with felicity. I only fly every other day as I have commitments, but will keep you posted, so see you 👀 you in the dark.

A week ago I needed 16 Meta-Alloys to open Meta Alloy Hull Reinforcement. Found an good system to harvest Meta-alloys. Hyades Sector AQ-Y b81 planet C2. There is, if I remember it right, 3 Barnacle sites on that planet. One of them is an Barnacle forest where I got 32t Meta-Alloys.
Managed to get only 3ton from there, the forest had none and was being patrolled by those pesky things. Site 3was empty

Managed to get only 3ton from there, the forest had none and was being patrolled by those pesky things. Site 3was empty
If you don't attack Scavengers, they ignore you. I got 3 or 4 Meta-alloys too in one time. When you log out and then back there is on other 3 or 4 waiting to harvest.

If you don't attack Scavengers, they ignore you. I got 3 or 4 Meta-alloys too in one time. When you log out and then back there is on other 3 or 4 waiting to harvest.
When I met the scavengers there was nothing to harvest

HELP! I logged back in after a few days away and my thrustmaster t.16000m and throttle are playing up. The joystick yaws to the right all the time even after reinstalling the software, yes I know its off topic but I have tried to correct it in the game settings but will not register the yaw left or right please HELP.

Top Bottom