Fence grid or "snap to" option

Just a thought in working with fences recently, it would be really nice if there was an option to make fences on a grid or to have them snap to each other. But have it be something that's optionally checked off, so if someone still wanted the freedom to place them the way they are now they can.

Can you explain the "snap to each other" thing and what you mean by that? They already do snap to each other in terms of snapping to existing barrier posts, so I know you must mean something else. Just seeking clarity.

Sure, they may snap to existing barrier posts, but they don't snap to each other. Unless there's a setting I'm missing that will do that, which is entirely possible.

Ahh, yah, now I understand. I always put posts on the ends of each fence section at which point they snap right on down the line. I didn't even think of how they don't snap to each other without posts. I agree that it would be nice, my reason for always putting posts is specifically so that they do snap, I've just been doing it that way for so long I had forgotten the why of it. :LOL:

Top Bottom