ANNOUNCEMENT Festive Countdown 2019

Cutter
Corvette
Anaconda
Are out on the store, BUT is it just me or does the Anaconda and Corvette only have two skins?
I am seeing that the Cutter has all of the Festive Countdown skins.
Conda has Twilight, Dawn, and Golden. Vette only has Twilight, Golden, and Chromed.

Edit: Ooof, posted to early. Some of the skins have been showing up 'bout every 40-60 minutes.

Last edited:
Is the Federal Corvette paintjob Razor Silver and its counterparts season exclusive?
Don't think so - I'm reasonably sure those silver/bronze/etc paints were in the store before the holiday countdown started, because I checked them out during the post-Golconda federal event.

Deleted member 110222

D
So no gold or silver Remlok suits this year? What about new cmdr outfits? Basic black would be nice.
To be honest there pretty much is a basic black outfit. I use it.

Very slight pattern but it's only black to dark grey.

To be honest there pretty much is a basic black outfit. I use it.

Very slight pattern but it's only black to dark grey.
I'm talkin' black leather Mad Max style. Also, how you gonna have a futuristic space game without shiny silver space suits?

Last edited:

Deleted member 110222

D
I'm talkin' black leather Mad Max style. Also, how you gonna have a futuristic space game without shiny silver space suits?
Actually there has been such a suit. :p

It looks like something I'd see in a movie on a certain popular website that tends to be discouraged in the workplace.

Top Bottom