Fewer clicks for refuel / repair / rearm

The new v2.2 UI moved the refuel / repair / rearm options to the right side of the screen, where it now takes more clicks to reach them, and in an awkward sequence. This is a big QoL degradation since these options are used on essentially every station visit (where available).

Please restore these items a location on the screen where they are accessed with as few clicks as possible.

Additional request: Provide options to have these 3 Rs happen automatically happen upon docking.

Another option: Make the 3 Rs key/joy-bindable (or at least all 3 in combination).

Yet another option: Provide the ability to customize the screen to put favorite menu items where we want them for our own needs/role/style.

Click all the things! :D

A better idea. Let the station Feature be adjusted by the user. Not by Frontier. So they could put what they use the most in the location they like the most.

Exactly, that's what I meant in my last suggestion above :)

Last edited:
A better idea. Let the station Feature be adjusted by the user. Not by Frontier. So they could put what they use the most in the location they like the most.
One can dream but I doubt we'll get that any time ever.

I'd love to move that stupid paintjob thing away because I never use it due to not having any, yet it's the first entry when you go over to that menu side. Or atleast it was in 2.2 b7, dunno if that's still the case, I'm still out in the deep.

I'd love to move that stupid paintjob thing away because I never use it due to not having any, yet it's the first entry when you go over to that menu side. Or atleast it was in 2.2 b7, dunno if that's still the case, I'm still out in the deep.

It still is. To get to the 3 Rs the clicks first pass through Galnet in the middle and Livery on the right. The Livery corner of the screen is pretty much an in-game ad.

The new v2.2 UI moved the refuel / repair / rearm options to the right side of the screen, where it now takes more clicks to reach them, and in an awkward sequence. This is a big QoL degradation since these options are used on essentially every station visit (where available).

Please restore these items a location on the screen where they are accessed with as few clicks as possible.

Additional request: Provide options to have these 3 Rs happen automatically happen upon docking.

Another option: Make the 3 Rs key/joy-bindable (or at least all 3 in combination).

Yet another option: Provide the ability to customize the screen to put favorite menu items where we want them for our own needs/role/style.

Click all the things! :D

seems less clicks unless you are referring to joystick/gamepad, two right and there they are? how is that 'bad'

Don't know about the XBone, but the PC will let you screen wrap by going left.

Still have to go through Livery, though, and it is probably the least used option on that menu.

I agree, but this problem goes to everything in the UI. You think those 3 buttons are bad?

Try outfitting. It takes like 30 seconds just to change one (1) item on your ship. In other MMO's (e.g UO/EVE) you could re fit your whole char/ship in 1 total minute with 20+ items and see the stats / everything clear as day.

Try outfitting. It takes like 30 seconds just to change one (1) item on your ship. In other MMO's (e.g UO/EVE) you could re fit your whole char/ship in 1 total minute with 20+ items and see the stats / everything clear as day.
True, ED's outfitting is not the best, but worse is that it GOT worse. The first iteration was better than what we now have, aside the fact that we can see atleast sometimes some maybe relevant stats of the ship.

These oversized category icons feel like they're targeted at fricking phones, or win10 users.
And of course scaling them down ever so slightly so that you don't need to scroll through that horror is asking too much already : /

Top Bottom