News Fiction Diary #5

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
This is why they don't show us a video of the game. It would get analysed like the Zapruder film. Looking for missing frames and such.

Yes, just imagine what will happen when we actually get to play it! They better just keep the game behind locked doors forever don't you think? :p

And no one has commented on the most interesting bit of information... that the main factions only control half of explored space and it's suggested that there are a lot of minor factions, some in a state of conflict.:eek:

And no one has commented on the most interesting bit of information... that the main factions only control half of explored space and it's suggested that there are a lot of minor factions, some in a state of conflict.:eek:

Yes! This is also fascinating. Can't wait to get out there and explore this. I guess it means lots of independent systems, pockets of humanity hidden further out, wars and rumours of wars. Huge potential! Exciting update indeed. :D

Very large and beautiful space station. It will be interresting to fly at low speed inside, and look at every detail. I hope it will be possible to do so. I imagine, put my spaceship on the retractable parking spaces at the bottom of the image. A beautiful thing, will be to be in this type of space station and when we go out, we see the huge starry sky, a planet, spaceships before us. What a marvelous spectacle awaits us, guys !

Last edited:
Thank you for a really fascinating diary. :)

I was wondering... I managed to scrape up enough pennies for a space station, do I get to help choose where it goes?

Excellent update, I can't wait to see all of this in action. Also that station backdrop is simply beautiful, I'm eager to see how or what you guys translate to the actual game :)

I'm curious, bringing up the topic of descriptions, but for those of us who pledged enough to have a name of our choosing in the character database, I found it odd there was no option to choose the gender of the name. It might seem odd when there's male NPC's named Sally and female NPC's named David, unless of course they are last names. Have you guys thought of changing that? or were last names what you had in mind.

Also, when should we expect the next news letter, I want that background as my desktop wallpaper! (sorry if I sound pushy lol)

Michael Brookes

Game Director
I'm curious, bringing up the topic of descriptions, but for those of us who pledged enough to have a name of our choosing in the character database, I found it odd there was no option to choose the gender of the name. It might seem odd when there's male NPC's named Sally and female NPC's named David, unless of course they are last names. Have you guys thought of changing that? or were last names what you had in mind.

We'll sort the names into the various buckets we'll need.

Michael

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom