COMPLETED CG Fight for Gauluujja Exchange (Combat)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator
Summary
System: Pichch
Station: Tiptree Port (Coriolis starport, large pads available, 417 Ls from main star, 141.86 Ly from Sol)
Objective: Hand in Combat Bonds after fighting for Gauluujja Exchange in Conflict Zones
Time limit: 27th April 3309 @ 06:00 UTC

Description
Factions aligned to the Empire and Federation have declared war in Pichch, which lies in the path of Thargoid expansion.
Relations between the two superpowers have been strained in recent weeks, following the corporate skirmish in Tavgi. This has exacerbated hostilities between two long-standing rivals in the Pichch system, Gauluujja Exchange and the Gliese 44 Citizens' Forum, causing diplomatic negotiations to collapse.
The ruling council of Gauluujja Exchange claimed:
Imperial saboteurs have been undermining our operations for years, and a military solution is now the only option.
The situation has also impacted the ongoing war against the Thargoids, as outlined in a report by freelance correspondent Karleen Troy:
With Maelstrom Leigong’s fleet expansion only a few systems away, Pichch is currently a key distribution point for anti-xeno weaponry and supplies in the region. There is widespread concern that this conflict could disrupt the flow of resources to the front line, hindering defences in multiple systems.
Gauluujja Exchange has requested help from naval auxiliaries, who can register their support for either faction at Tiptree Port.
The two factions have set out week-long operations to take control of the system, which will begin on the 20th April 3309. If either side reaches the final target both campaigns will end immediately.
To be eligible for rewards, you must sign up as an active participant before handing in Combat Bonds at Tiptree Port in the Pichch system.
Please note that if you have any crew members, a proportion of your combat bonds will be automatically assigned to them. These combat bonds will not count towards your personal contribution total, and your crew will receive the reward for these combat bonds when they are handed in. The proportion of combat bonds assigned to your crew will depend on their rank.
Be aware that faction-state changes and other disruptive events can negatively impact markets and station services, and could prevent the initiative from running smoothly.
Notes:
  • Competing with Gliese 44 Citizens’ Forum CG
  • Tiptree Port is at planet 1
  • Station services: Commodities Market, Shipyard, Outfitting, Repair, Restock, Refuel, Social Space
Latest status
Last updated: 24 April 09:50 UTC

Current Progress:
Current Participation Rewards:
Global Progress: 28,157,893,053 credits earned
Contributors: 973
Reward Tier: 3/5
Global Reward:
None listed
Top 10 CMDRs: 18,000,000 CR
Top 10%: 9,600,000 CR
Top 25%: 6,000,000 CR
Top 50%: 3,600,000 CR
Top 75%: 2,400,000 CR
Top 100%: 1,200,000 CR

CG threshold tracking
Inara (https://inara.cz/galaxy-communitygoals/) tracks overall progress, your contributions and estimates tier boundaries.

Journal data (used to track progress) can be submitted via various third party tools or by direct journal imports on Inara. For more details see https://inara.cz/inara-api/.

New &/or have questions about the Community Goals? Check out the Community Goal Guide ... click here

Last edited by a moderator:
with out the bribes this is going to be a close run CG...
Feds have the numbers but dont have the wil,,,
Empire has the will but not the player count...
This CG will continue to flip from one side to the other winning during the day...

with out the bribes this is going to be a close run CG...
Feds have the numbers but dont have the wil,,,
Empire has the will but not the player count...
This CG will continue to flip from one side to the other winning during the day...
This is a good thing, CGs should be decide on who gets to cash in just prior to the time ending.

Saturday night had a rush and has now pushed empire side to a big gap a head...
Time will tell if feds can reverse it..

Last edited:
It's about two dozen people who actually decide this CG. Probably a new record.
You got my hopes up, I thought you meant there were only two dozen playing the CGs so the top ten would be almost in reach.

But with 592 to 637 even the difference between sides is bigger than that.

You got my hopes up, I thought you meant there were only two dozen playing the CGs so the top ten would be almost in reach.

But with 592 to 637 even the difference between sides is bigger than that.
Yeah, I meant they are the ones deciding it currently who make the difference.

But if you double down on high intensity ground CZs, the top 10 are still reachable. ;)
I think you can make almost 50m/h in those so the top ten have a lead of about 4h.

For me most of the ground cz in open seems to be bugged. The game crashes sometimes or the npcs dont move at all. Thats happening also in solo but not as much as in open. Is this a problem with my internet connection or normal?

Player count is getting close to equal... Now that the empire is pulling away even more... only 20 players more for the feds..
The top 10% is are the differences and show in the will to push on... the top 70 players are going beyond the feds way more...

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom