COMPLETED CG Fight for the Epsilon Fornacis Empire Group against the Neo-Marlinists (Combat)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
There's some bugs in these Combat Bonds when in multicrew. I got 44k worth for killing a cutter in a medium zone. Crewmate got 4.4k (that didn't count towards CG).

MC payouts are something to do with the Combat Rank of the person in your ship (so its tiered). Its to stop Harmless pilot from MCing with Elite pilot and getting obscene rewards easily....yes I know that doesn't really fit into the rest of the game anymore but that was the original intention. so 10% is perfectly possible and not necessarily bugged.

Did they sign up before handing the CBs in? They would still have to physically go to Mudhrid in their own ship afterwards and hand in at the right station as well afaik. Not saying it isnt bugged as well as havent done it, but the MC 'closing / finish screen' credits they see after finishing MC wouldn't be the right way to contribute to CG CBs I dont think.

I may give it a go tonight and see what works and what doesnt, if so Ill report back.

The slippery slope started with double-engineered modules ages ago, and a bunch of people said "don't worry, they are only picking useless stuff, y'know, except the +10% better FSD!"... well now here we are with long-range hi-cap railguns. Great, thanks for the balance pass Frontier. When do we get our overcharged efficient plasma?

(Please, please, please stop doing this, or if you're going to keep using FOMO to draw people into CGs do it with non-competitive modules)

FDEV set a pretty lofty goal, more fit for a bounty hunting CG than a combat bonds one. They probably forgot that bonds are 1/10th of the improved bounty values. At least we have massacre missions with the CGs this time.

Please note that if you have any crew members, a proportion of your combat bonds will be automatically assigned to them. These combat bonds will not count towards your personal contribution total, and your crew will receive the reward for these combat bonds when they are handed in.

There's some bugs in these Combat Bonds when in multicrew. I got 44k worth for killing a cutter in a medium zone. Crewmate got 4.4k (that didn't count towards CG).

I may give it a go tonight and see what works and what doesnt, if so Ill report back.

Results:

While I had a Cmdr in MC they only got CBs for The Pilots Federation, which were NOT counted towards the CG for them when they handed them in.
While I had a Cmdr in MC I got CBs for both Fornacis AND for The Pilots Federation, ONLY Fornicas CBs were counted towards the CG for me.

We both hit the same ships. They got a message saying they had received CBs each time and so did I.

Waiting to see if something updates at some point. But yes atm something is wrong / bugged. Have evidence so can contact Support if needed but will wait to see if corrects itself overnight.

Edit: CBs for both of us were handed in at Payne-Scott Station as normal.
Edit Edit:: Both signed up and both had already handed in CBs for the CG before MC test (I was already top 75% they were already top 25%)

Last edited:
So after finishing my first conflict zone and cashing in... wrong faction! Doh. Not all the conflict zones appear to be fighting the CG fight in the Mudrid system.

Results:

While I had a Cmdr in MC they only got CBs for The Pilots Federation, which were NOT counted towards the CG for them when they handed them in.
While I had a Cmdr in MC I got CBs for both Fornacis AND for The Pilots Federation, ONLY Fornicas CBs were counted towards the CG for me.

We both hit the same ships. They got a message saying they had received CBs each time and so did I.

Waiting to see if something updates at some point. But yes atm something is wrong / bugged. Have evidence so can contact Support if needed but will wait to see if corrects itself overnight.

Edit: CBs for both of us were handed in at Payne-Scott Station as normal.
Did they opt in to the cg?

What's a bit annoying is that the station is so far away (5000ls).
But at least the enemy megaship is so forthcoming to let you land and restock there so you can shred more of their combatants. Now that is what I call fair play. 👍

They finally did it.... added a CG module that is directly superior to current options in PVP. more grind required to be able to keep up with top players...
Many of the finest pilots are finest because of their maneuvering skills and sophisticated situational awareness, not because they are on top of the engineering game. They hate engineering.

Also, if the top tier have not quit the game already due to boredom or the lack of balance amongst ships, they will be found in organized PvP wingfights in dense rocks, where cheats and/or trainers are either useless or patently obvious.

The double engineered rail gun is handy dandy, but barring cheating, skill will usually triumph.

It's the singer, not the song.
o7
:)

I arrived in Mudhrid yesterday. Went to the first conflict zone for a bit and then checked in at Payne-Scott and joined the CG. Sold my bonds. No dice. The bonds were for 'Order of' and 'Independents'. Realised my mistake, and found a 'Fornacis' CZ and went there for a bit. Getting late then, so I cashed in my 1/2mill, and registered on the CG scale.
Just went out again - and I can't find any 'Fornacis' CZ's. They're ALL Order Of or Independents!
Is this the end? Has the war finished? Am I missing something?
o7

Could the people fighting for the empire join the other CG too and deliver only the "erroneous" 50k bounties they get from time to time while killing terrorist supporters?
It would potentially help the ten percenters

Could the people fighting for the empire join the other CG too and deliver only the "erroneous" 50k bounties they get from time to time while killing terrorist supporters?
It would potentially help the ten percenters
As long as there rep allows... if they let it go hostile they can't hand in as they won't be able to land at the mega ship...
This works the other way round as well...
Players have to abort the conflict zone before it completed or they risk going hostile and having to do missions to bring it back up...

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom