COMPLETED CG Fight for the Federation with the LTT 1935 Confederacy (Combat)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to throw out an o7 to all the lads and lassies fighting for the foot ladie. A meme was born, time to carry it on.
That was no "meme". There are people GENUINELY INTERESTED in the lady's feet! ;)
(And honestly, I now want a "Rare Commodity" in the Imperial Capital that is literally "Feet Pics", and description "Many excited pilots have clamored for arousing photographs of a specific body part...and with enough demand, a supply was going to surface sooner or later.")

Must go Mahon is calling, needs help in the CSN maybe?

AWW! Do I HAVE to?!
Seriously, I'm going to take a break for a couple days, but I hope I can still have enough time to get into Top 25%, particularly as there's a rumored prototype being offered this time around...much more interesting than just a pat on the back (or, best-case, a roleplay "medal"). With luck, I'll see you there...albeit late due to vacation needed after the pushing I showed this whole past week.

o7, Alliance, Semper Bellum. Admiral Golden-Knight, OUT!

(And honestly, I now want a "Rare Commodity" in the Imperial Capital that is literally "Feet Pics", and description "Many excited pilots have clamored for arousing photographs of a specific body part...and with enough demand, a supply was going to surface sooner or later.")

If FDev would have a pair they'd do that. But it might be better if they dont tbh.
On the off chance that they do, i'd support it tho. Anything to make the foot lady happy

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have a Mahon y do list? :ROFLMAO:

Our glorious leader Mahon understands that a fair many of alliance fighters are "freedom fighters", and thus felt obligated to help refugee's escape persecution!

Although personally I think it was foolish for the Marlinists to run to the federation, they are after all another kind of aristocracy. Except where in the empire they have royal bloodlines, the federation has royal money lines! And while defending the poor refugees was a worthy endeavor, when it comes to the upcoming federation vs empire war, I will eat popcorn and kill thargoids... our real enemy!

Last edited:
Did the rank come? I actually hope not. I want to grind up my rank on this account just a bit more before it kicks in so I get a rank bump that's more meaningful.
I will eat popcorn and kill thargoids... our real enemy!
It remains to be seen if Thargoids are the main enemy (I personally doubt it), but they are decent game play.
Thargoids could have wiped out humanity easily earlier and they didn't. I think humanity is being trained by the Thargoids for some purpose.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom