COMPLETED CG Fight for the Federation with the LTT 1935 Confederacy (Combat)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Funny, I don't remember Imperials complaints about the last 2 "NMLA CGs", I wonder why.

Then again, the Empire is all about entitlement, so I shouldn't be surprised :sneaky:
Really? I remember at least a couple:
  • Imperial ships easy to kill for lots of money vs "bullet sponge" hull tanks.
  • Capital ships stupidly easy to rout vs no cap ships on the other side.

Really? I remember at least a couple:
  • Imperial ships easy to kill for lots of money vs "bullet sponge" hull tanks.
  • Capital ships stupidly easy to rout vs no cap ships on the other side.

Not that it really matters when your goal is roughly HALF the one of the other side, honestly.

Also easy to kill Cutters of Infinite SCBs +4 ? I wish, not everyone has some fully engineered reverb torpedos lying around 😐

Also easy to kill Cutters of Infinite SCBs +4 ? I wish, not everyone has some fully engineered reverb torpedos lying around 😐
Dual overcharged cytos (or triple pacifiers) and an agile ship (well, compared to a Cutter at least :p) and they can try to SCB all they want :devilish:.

Federal Navy Auxiliary ranks here, to help others work out what the reward is worth.

Just a friendly reminder to all who play CZs in Mobius:
"Deliberate and sustained fire upon another Commander within any PvE-space of Mobius Community groups, resulting in the destruction of a human vessel will not be tolerated, the penalty is expulsion from all membership locations."

So, no pew-pew if you meet hollow Imperial.
I play in Moebius on XBox. In the last combat CG I luckily noticed I had targeted a hollow enemy before I fired. I DM'd an o7 but didn't get a reply. I guess he was too busy helping his side lose the engagement...

When you position yourself for a post-battle victory-selfie, but Battle Cruiser Penfold decides to leave :rolleyes:
A bit dark, doh... but size comparison to Corvette is nicely visible.
2020-11-05 (1).jpg

Not that it really matters when your goal is roughly HALF the one of the other side, honestly.

Yeah, the fact Empire needed a bias in its favour demonstrates how much of a disadvantage the Empire is constantly at when it comes to CZs.

Seriously, after 5 years fighting CZs for the Empire, and occasionally supporting feds in the name of group politics, the reduction in difficulty when fighting for the Feds is incredibly stark.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom