COMPLETED CG Fight for the Kumo Crew (Combat)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Maybe...but it is a combat CG.🤷‍♂️
I prefer fighting humans over Thargoids, be it in a combat zone or RES. When it comes to soloing, I prefer a RES, because I hate the bullet-sponge nature of ships in a CZ, but if I can wing up with other players, then CZs are actually preferable to me.

I've not looked at the details yet - does this CG promote both sides? In other words, is there CG-inspired PvP? That's the other reason I like CZs, as it's a legit place to get some PvP in that feels natural. It also helps "even the odds" a bit for noobs like me.

iu

I'll be in Horizons if anyone wants to wing up. I might not get a chance to log in until the weekend, but usually CZ CGs don't end early, do they?

I prefer fighting humans over Thargoids, be it in a combat zone or RES. When it comes to soloing, I prefer a RES, because I hate the bullet-sponge nature of ships in a CZ, but if I can wing up with other players, then CZs are actually preferable to me.

I've not looked at the details yet - does this CG promote both sides? In other words, is there CG-inspired PvP? That's the other reason I like CZs, as it's a legit place to get some PvP in that feels natural. It also helps "even the odds" a bit for noobs like me.

iu

I'll be in Horizons if anyone wants to wing up. I might not get a chance to log in until the weekend, but usually CZ CGs don't end early, do they?
Apparently the CG rewards are just for Kumo Crew, but I think it's possible to fight for Trask anyway.

Apparently the CG rewards are just for Kumo Crew, but I think it's possible to fight for Trask anyway.
I just looked at the details. I don't own any of those ships (real pirates fly a Cobra or a Dolphin), but I rarely do CGs for "goals" (ie - rewards), but rather the "community" these days. Normally I'd be fighting against Kumo, and if nobody wings up with me I might just do that to agitate the other side. I'm sure someone will yell at me for griefing, despite a CZ being the perfect place for legit PvP.

If nothing else, this CG has my interest! Kudos to Kumos!

I just looked at the details. I don't own any of those ships (real pirates fly a Cobra or a Dolphin), but I rarely do CGs for "goals" (ie - rewards), but rather the "community" these days. Normally I'd be fighting against Kumo, and if nobody wings up with me I might just do that to agitate the other side. I'm sure someone will yell at me for griefing, despite a CZ being the perfect place for legit PvP.

If nothing else, this CG has my interest! Kudos to Kumos!
I plan on fighting for Trask. I've no interest in those paint schemes and the bulk of the money is from combat bonds anyway, so I won't be missing much.

PSA Reminder bulk of the money you can earn will come from the mission board to kill ships when allied with the faction...
Do not complete the CZ every time if you go anti kumo, Faction rep will block you from station when you go hostile with kumo...
Going hostile with kumo will stop you picking up new missions for Trask...

PSA Reminder bulk of the money you can earn will come from the mission board to kill ships when allied with the faction...
Do not complete the CZ every time if you go anti kumo, Faction rep will block you from station when you go hostile with kumo...
Going hostile with kumo will stop you picking up new missions for Trask...
On Odyssey, it may be possible to disembark at a different starport and take an APEX there without being shot down.

Game forbids you from doing that, a message in the APEX screen tell you you're hostile there.

Makes me wish the ODY loops allowed us ways to get around it.

Land at an allied settlement and quietly clone a profile before booking your shuttle. Better hope the security scan doesn't crack it while your shuttle is docking... the security canons installed above the elevators are pretty lethal.

Forget the Kumo, Fight for Trask!

Btw. Remember to bring fleet carrier with gold for you and for anyone, which supporting Trask. This may help you keep reputation up.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom