COMPLETED CG Fight for the Kumo Crew (Combat)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Don't need protection modules, I never seem to sustain much phase damage from NPC's
Rails and I never got along very well
About the rails I do not quite understand you, the rails I shoot down the cans of enemies, it does not give them vosstanovat shield. And I spend less ammo of other weapons.
Also, the rails finish the enemies who are ready to jump.
I do not know if you understand me, but there is a penalty to the resistance of shield enhancers. Ie achieving a resistance of 70% is very sub-optimal.
Take a coriolis, replace at least one resistance amplifier to the volume and pogayadite on the overall numbers.

Last edited:
There is only one side of this CG, so if you want CG credit, you have to fight for Kumo. Contrary to the roleplayers infecting this thread, doing otherwise will not help you, if your only goal is CG participation.

You cannot stack massacre missions for wars.
Okay thanks o7

Oh, i see. Well, multi-cannons are great, i can assure you. But, i can see the problem there is the power distributor. You can only shoot the lasers for some seconds before you have to recharge the capacitor, right? You should, either:
Re-engineer the lasers to Efficient. That will hugely relieve the stress on the weapons capacitor.
Additionaly, if you want, you can re-engineer the power distributor to Weapon Focused - Super Conduits for extra power.

BUT, if you really want those reward paints AND you have Odyssey, you should head to the Haithis system. There are on-foot conflict zones there in which you can earn more combat bonds per hour that you can get with ship conflict zones. Fight for the Kumo Council, and don't forget to cash in the bonds at the CG STATION!.

Good luck, CMDR
o7
I have Oddessey, but i havent began yet engineering anything on foot and havent even bought an armor. Is it possible to do the ground CZ with unengineered gear?

I have Oddessey, but i havent began yet engineering anything on foot and havent even bought an armor. Is it possible to do the ground CZ with unengineered gear?
Couldn' t tell for sure. But you should give it a go. Buy a Dominator, and a wide array of weapons. Build various equipments and try them.
Suggestions:
Aphelion, AR-50, Tormentor
Executioner, Intimidator, Tormentor
L-6, AR-50, P-15/Tormentor
L-6, AR-50, Zenith

I sure hope Frontier finds a way to bring Horizons and Odyssey players back into the same "universe", at least in space, ideally while keeping Horizons as-is (not Odyssey Lite). Right now I'm definitely missing out on player interactions being in Horizons, at least according to system chat. :cry:

I sure hope Frontier finds a way to bring Horizons and Odyssey players back into the same "universe", at least in space, ideally while keeping Horizons as-is (not Odyssey Lite). Right now I'm definitely missing out on player interactions being in Horizons, at least according to system chat. :cry:
Theres a pegi rating issue to fix first.. and then other legal issues...
They need pegi to agree to make EDO and EDH the same age rating. pegi is not budging...
Killing ships is not the same as killing people so EDO and EDH have different age groups.currently... EDH needs its age rating pushed up to 16 from 7... And that has legal issues for any one 7 to 15 who has the game allready...
Putting out a 16+ DLC on consoles would have had other issues but now they dont have that problem...

Theres a pegi rating issue to fix first.. and then other legal issues...
They need pegi to agree to make EDO and EDH the same age rating. pegi is not budging...
Killing ships is not the same as killing people so EDO and EDH have different age groups.currently... EDH needs its age rating pushed up to 16 from 7... And that has legal issues for any one 7 to 15 who has the game allready...
Putting out a 16+ DLC on consoles would have had other issues but now they dont have that problem...
I don't understand your reasoning here. Nobody is asking for FPS in Horizons. We just want to be able to instance with Odyssey players IN SPACE, like at the current space-based combat zones. Since instancing is renegotiated every time you pop in and out of supercruise (or enter glide to land on a planet), there's no reason I can see that Horizons and Odyssey players can't come together in space, but remain separated down on planets. No need to change any PEGI for that.

If Odyssey is destined to be a mandatory "pay to play together" DLC, forcing Horizons players into a version of Open that's basically becoming a very small private group, that doesn't bode well for my interest in the game as a whole. I've been pushing for COMMUNITY goals, and if there's no future for community in Horizons because of this forced separation in common space, well...

On the other hand, I don't want Horizons to become Odyssey Lite just to allow our ships to instance together in space. Either way you look at it, it's a depressing situation for those few of us who currently prefer Horizons over Odyssey. And this CG (which I've been looking forward to) really shines a spotlight on it. Reminds me of that Star Trek episode where Beverly is caught in a collapsing warp bubble (or something like that) and everyone she knows is disappearing around her.

iu

Anyone find a high intensity ground conflict related to this yet? I'd prefer those, as the round average is ~14m <3 Thank you in advance!
Nope
The EDO combat was not set up by Fdev.. The ground combat was created by the player groups that forced a war in another system...
Due to existing wars in the other systems kumo council can not be forced into other wars in them as there are no other factions next to Kumo in percentage not allready fighting ...
BGS wont tigger wars untill you get close in influence with other factions and you also must be higher than 7% to be ale to fight a war and in many systems those close to kumo are allready in wars in their systems... So this was the only system able to be pushed to war...

due to system size many of the other systems Kumo are in also dont have bases they controll...
This was planned as space only players manipulated the BGS to enable EDO ground combat...
As the war in Haithis is BGS started you only have 3 days left to enjoy it..

Last edited:
Nope
The EDO combat was not set up by Fdev.. The ground combat was created by the player groups that forced a war in another system...
Due to existing wars in the other systems kumo council can not be forced into other wars in them as there are no other factions next to Kumo in percentage not allready fighting ...
BGS wont tigger wars untill you get close in influence with other factions and you also must be higher than 7% to be ale to fight a war and in many systems those close to kumo are allready in wars in their systems... So this was the only system able to be pushed to war...

due to system size many of the other systems Kumo are in also dont have bases they controll...
This was planned as space only players manipulated the BGS to enable EDO ground combat...
Thanks for the help anyways, guys, but I can't play anyways. After ~8 years in game I left this post, went back in and now I cannot leave my FC in either horizons or odyssey. Reinstalled, tried the other computer in the home, and scarlet krait errors have my account locked in the loading loop. F***ing wonderful.

Last edited:
Nope

Also to note, had a proper* ground combat area opened up, the 3 days would have been plenty as my boys and I average around 13-14m per high intensity round, individually*. Let's hope I can get off this darn fleet carrier and get some peanuts turned in from the space end, at least <3 Thank you again for the time <3

IF you had Geforce now supporting broadband I would have suggested using that to move the Ship out of the FC system... (but it will not work with Fdev direct purchases)
Then loading the game back on PC native...
Orange sidewinder is avoided by High waking to another System... krait coloured issues dont normaly have a simple by pass and needed support move the ship if Geforce now could not...

IF you had Geforce now supporting broadband I would have suggested using that to move the Ship out of the FC system... (but it will not work with Fdev direct purchases)
Then loading the game back on PC native...
Orange sidewinder is avoided by High waking to another System... krait coloured issues dont normaly have a simple by pass and needed support move the ship if Geforce now could not...
Strange, well as I do not use The GeForce Experience -or- GeForce Now services, and cannot get into my game at all there's no moving away from my FC. Maybe I'll log back in tomorrow.

In the meantime:

Breaking news! Archon Delaine was been successfully assassinated.

Archon Delaine, the leader of Kumo Council, was been found recently dead by Kumo Council. The unknown perpetrators successfully disguised as a one of Kumo council member and reaching close to unaware Delaine, they stabbed him strong enough, to kill him. After it, they was successfully escaped from crime scene, leaving no trails in Delaine body. The council was knew, that sooner or later, this event happens, but there was nothing they could do. Now they're looking for those perpetrators, calling the Arch-corsair Vidar Trask, to take rule for them. The perpetrators was weared a cape with A inscribed in circle.

Due to Delaine's death, the CG was been suspended.

In the meantime:

Breaking news! Archon Delaine was been successfully assassinated.

Archon Delaine, the leader of Kumo Council, was been found recently dead by Kumo Council. The unknown perpetrators successfully disguised as a one of Kumo council member and reaching close to unaware Delaine, they stabbed him strong enough, to kill him. After it, they was successfully escaped from crime scene, leaving no trails in Delaine body. The council was knew, that sooner or later, this event happens, but there was nothing they could do. Now they're looking for those perpetrators, calling the Arch-corsair Vidar Trask, to take rule for them. The perpetrators was weared a cape with A inscribed in circle.

Due to Delaine's death, the CG was been suspended.

Trask was allready dead ages ago as CG reached tier 1 allready he was dead in the morning GMT way to late if any one is looking for him, its just the third party contracted mercs left...
Just the clean up of them remains...
As normal the earnings from ship kill missions mean bonus pay sucks on combat bonds CG...
Paint jobs are insured... but dam it got bumped out 25% tier again boo..

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom