Newcomer / Intro Fighter Club, the fighting club for every skill level

I say finished, but I need to mprove my combat rating to at least competent to get Broo Tarquin to mod my beam laser.

Sooo, How about a bit of "Murder, death, kill", Either in Sidewinders or else your favourite PVP ship?

o7

Last edited:
Themadoll,

how about a bit of murder death kill at a mining res tonight? You can get the baddies and keep them off my back, and I'll get the rocks.

Well chaps. An exciting but not profitable night (at least not for l'il ole me!) partly due to me turning to respond to my other half who had teleprescenced in to inform me of some doings and in doing so caused me to move my controller, ever so suddenly boosting me across the station, to be jammed onto another pad. Unable to escape I was unceremoniously destroyed by the station lasers...
After selling my lovely chieftain to pay for the rebuy I ended up C45mil down :¬)

Oh well...

Themadoll,

how about a bit of murder death kill at a mining res tonight? You can get the baddies and keep them off my back, and I'll get the rocks.

Good night acting as bodyguard. Sorry it was cut a bit short by fatigue but I managed to get Broo on side as a result.

Happy to do it again whenever.

o7

Forming a squadron and getting a Carrier.

A few of us (Me, Frank & Dayrth) are open to the idea of gaining a carrier, which of course means forming a squadron and all that.
Of course this means that we need some idea of what we want a carrier for and even what we want the squadron to do.

If you're interested in joinng in wit us then please post your thoughts and ideas here.

o7

Hey Frank. Missed your message last night due to distactions. Sorry.
If you're up for it tonight I'll be there.

o7

Dukie was out and about yesterday. He was hankering for a go at the Thargoids, but can't manage Wednesdays. Do you fancy winging up some random time when we all just happen to be about?

Also do we have to go all the way down to the Pleiades to fight the alien scum? Is there anyplace closer by?

Dukie was out and about yesterday. He was hankering for a go at the Thargoids, but can't manage Wednesdays. Do you fancy winging up some random time when we all just happen to be about?

Also do we have to go all the way down to the Pleiades to fight the alien scum? Is there anyplace closer by?

Generally speaking, if you see one of my Commanders online then I'm in for some Tharg bashing or other derring do.
As for availability of target victims. Dunno where they are but I'm given to understand that they've made it to the bubble so I'll take a looksee today and post back some locations if I find any.

I too may be able to do Tuesday or Thursday.

o7

Great!

I told Dukie to keep an eye on this thread, but just in case he ignored that advice yell out to him if you see him on line. We were going to have a go at the Thargoids ourselves but ran out of time. I've built up my Chieftain alien combat, but I am limited on what I can take. I just got one AX missile and 2 AX miniguns. I think it's more for fighting in a team than soloing Cyclops.

Hi guys
I'm parked up at Malthus Terminal in system Pleiades Sector HR-W d1-41. Fought a few Scouts en route here which were ok just annoying Caustic Damage. Please give me a shout if I'm online. I have a Xeno scanner, but found it hard to scan Scouts! What information does it give us?

Fly safe
Dukie

dayrth

Volunteer Moderator
Hi guys
I'm parked up at Malthus Terminal in system Pleiades Sector HR-W d1-41. Fought a few Scouts en route here which were ok just annoying Caustic Damage. Please give me a shout if I'm online. I have a Xeno scanner, but found it hard to scan Scouts! What information does it give us?

Fly safe
Dukie

I don't know because I have never managed to scan a scout. I've given up tying now. they seem to go pop quite nicely without it :D

I doubt I will be able to get in game much tonight, but if you are about tomorrow evening, I should be around then.

I don't know because I have never managed to scan a scout. I've given up tying now. they seem to go pop quite nicely without it :D

I doubt I will be able to get in game much tonight, but if you are about tomorrow evening, I should be around then.

I propose we meet at Asterope as per usual and join me in my private group. I did send Dukie an invite a while back and I think he used it.
Dukie join my private group Themadoll for tomorrow and we'll see how many bugs we can immolate before we call it a night.

o7

Last edited:
Thanks Themadoll, I have your group saved.
Tried more Scouts tonight and scooped the Mats. Tried a L5 USS which was much harder on my own. Managed to kill the swarm eventually with a Flak Canon but had to leave before the Cyclops killed me! At least my fixed AX missile was useable as I only hit a couple of Scouts with it!
Loadout is 3 x Large AX multis, 1 x AX Missile launcher and 1 x Flak Canon (Python).

Dukie o7

I'm glad to hear you've got a flak cannon. I don't have space for one on my Chieftain. I'll make as early a start on Elite as I can tomorrow. Asterope is a bit of a distance away for me

Back
Top Bottom