Final Week At Frontier | Sally Morgan-Moore

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous

...again.

pwaff.png

[Image Credit: Bruce Garrido, Age 27]

Greetings Commanders.

This week I'm doing some hefty all-system-flight-checks as I plot course with a new trajectory, leading me away from Frontier HQ and our beloved Elite Dangerous Galaxy on Friday November 3rd.

To those who have known me for any amount of time here over the last 6 years (collectively) on Elite, from Production days behind the curtain to then a majorly honored PM and eventual Snr CM for you all - thank you so much for being one of the major factors in why I'm so very proud to have been a part of Frontier and the titles I've worked on.

It shall continue to be said that Elite Dangerous Commanders are an incredibly unique and precious example of some of the truest passion and comradery in online player communities.

You have all contributed massively to my own growth; evolving and motivating my ever fired up ambition for nurturing player bases, with this glorious understanding I've developed from you all, of just how powerful personal experiences through gaming are for everyone (for not only players though, but development teams too. Everyone involved. It's huge!).

Thank you so much for all that you have given or still give to the Galaxy.
We built this space - check the double meaning on that one! - together!
All of us! And so it will continue!​

My next mission is one that I am majorly excited and grateful to have been offered and accepted. It's an incredible step to take with the experience I've gained and I'm blessed for the support I've had from my close friends and Frontier, following my decision to make this truly meaningful move.

I am so very ready to fall madly in love with this new journey, as I did here with you all and all of the teams back here that I am utterly obsessed with.
They're astounding individuals with a heck of a lot of talent.

Right.

Keep blazing that magnificent trail, you wonderful, wonderful stars.
Always in my heart.

o7​

Top Bottom