Find the lost kid! (mini game)

I just thought that it would be very cool that from time to time, some kid would get lost and we could help finding him/her and return them to their parents. What do you guys think?

sounds fun, but as sam said in the livestream, they have their list and people want soo many things, so the have to make the most important things first and put some of those things to the end, like a first person interactive ride game..

It somehow also bothers me, that they put all those small things at the end, because in the end those things are the things that make the game believable and fun for a loon time.. if i just wanna build and manage a park i could also play rct3, but i want some really new things like that!

I like the idea of the kids being able to get lost, but I don't know about the minigame part. During the live stream, Sam was talking about how other people asked for minigames such as boardwalk games and how he wasn't sure it would feel right. I have to agree, I think this game should focus on the entire park and the overall management rather than minigames. I don't mean to discourage your idea, I do think there is a lot of potential to still have children get lost, I just don't know how it as a minigame would fit in to gameplay.

Well, I did not make my self clear. Yes, let's forget about the "minigame" part. What I really meant was that kids get lost and we receive a notification about it. Something like this:

Alert! Little Tim just get lost and his parents are looking for him, if you see him, please notify the authorities. He is about 8 years old, brown hear, short pants and red shirt.

Then, we could go and look throughout our parks for a kid screaming and crying, pick him up with our cursor and take him to where his parents are or to the nearest safety station.

This would be totally optional and in park's stats would say, Found kids today: 7

Then, we could go and look throughout our parks for a kid screaming and crying, pick him up with our cursor and take him to where his parents are or to the nearest safety station.

That's gonna teach them a bad lesson.
"Don't worry, if you ever get into trouble a magical park manager in the sky will just pick you up and deposit you safely somewhere else! So don't have any self preservation, you don't need it!"

Wait a second...

"Don't worry, if you ever get into trouble a magical park manager in the sky will just pick you up and deposit you safely somewhere else! So don't have any self preservation, you don't need it!"

Wait a second...
O wauw [big grin][big grin][big grin]

Wait a second...
I Lol'ed [haha]

I think the lost kid idea is great. Definitely a job for security.

I like the idea of mini-games too but only as something that is optional. Not a first priority for development but could definitely be fun down the road to bring new fun ideas to gameplay.

Top Bottom