Dinosaurs Fish feeder and Psicivore Diet

Your Feature Request / Idea
There should be a piscivore diet in Jurassic world evolution.Meaning dinosaurs like Spinosaurus,suchomimus,and baryonx should have a unique feeder that dispenses fish and also these dinosaurs should stay near water and have a idle animation where they look for fish like herbivores currently have a idle animation of grazing.

Would be a nice touch, perhaps the fish feeder would keep these species hunger satisfied for longer than the standard carnivore or goat feeder to encourage it's use, maybe something could be included to make them more susceptible to disease if their enclosure doesn't have one?

Also these Psicivore dinosaurs will be more comfortable depending on which feeder they have in there enclosure since they prefer fish to meat.

I will be honest here, i think that while the idea is good and indeed we should have the fish eaters prefer to eat fish (though obviously all 3 species were known to hunt other things as well but still), i think that this mechanic would be best implemented and come to life if we get deep water and marine reptiles. The reason i think this is because then the three mechanics would tie together and would make more sense therefore to put all that work in. Think about it. You need deep water for space to put marine reptiles in, if that's how they decide to do things, but you need to feed those marine reptiles with fish obviously, so you would need live fish feeders. When deep water is implemented, the three Spinosaurids in the game could have their mechanics expanded with the ability to swim, therefore they would enter the deep water and hunt fish from the same exact feeders. Though to be honest most flying reptiles would also eat primarily fish, so while this could be.. postponed till the marine reptiles and deep water, it may be necessary for them as well, if they come earlier, if they in fact come.

Yes I posted this idea long ago but im glad it is being brought up again, and in case there is a worry that it would not be worth the effort for only 3 dinos this feeder can also be used for pterosaurs should they be added.

Just a thought but in the books the rival company BioSyn developed a pale trout that made it easier for fisheries to see and it would be a cool homage to the book if they used that for the fish feeders. I know that it wouldnt really make sense but still would be really cool.

This is a great idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTzfaY2kx0U

Maybe put these animations in? Holding the first part of the jaw in the water, grabbing and shaking it's prey, throwing it on the ground and then mauling it. You could even do like in the video, and allow Rugops(if added) to scavenge on Spinosaurus scraps.

Yessss! Thank u!

Your Feature Request / Idea
There should be a piscivore diet in Jurassic world evolution.Meaning dinosaurs like Spinosaurus,suchomimus,and baryonx should have a unique feeder that dispenses fish and also these dinosaurs should stay near water and have a idle animation where they look for fish like herbivores currently have a idle animation of grazing.

Yes.
I was disappointed the first time I hatched a Baryonx, that after reading it's description it turned out to be another meat eater.

Would be a nice touch, perhaps the fish feeder would keep these species hunger satisfied for longer than the standard carnivore or goat feeder to encourage it's use, maybe something could be included to make them more susceptible to disease if their enclosure doesn't have one?

Thank you I always mentioned that Spinosaurus Baryonyx and Suchomimus should have been the Classic Fish Eaters and displayed fish eating habits by having a pond feeder or placing fish in water but unfortunately we got another meat eater in these three dinos so it would be neat to see that happen or to see them fishing like they would in the prehistoric past.

Top Bottom