Fix the ship kits

The customisation options and just generally using ship kits on this game is shocking. A lot of the stations are poorly lit inside the hangar so you can barely even SEE what you're putting on your ship, and having to choose between four options when you can only fit one severely limits our customisation options. There are LOADS of ships where (for example) front bumper 2 would look good if it could also be used with front bumper 4. But we have to choose one or the other, what's up with that?

At the very LEAST allow us to have free camera movement around our ship so that we can see what everything looks like without having to fit something, return to surface, enter camera, go back to the hangar, repeat...

It would be nice to have more separate locations as you say. I love the roll bars on canopies, but hate the rest of that part.

OP
If you go out to the main menu / game extras / Store
There you can look at all paint jobs & ship kits in 3d, rotate around, zoom etc.
It's not totally ideal, as you can't have bumper 1 with wings 2, for example, but you get a much better view of each.

Bought Squadron Shadow paint job for my Python and the ship kit to go with it, but discovered afterwards that the colours don't match.

Why aren't the paint job colours used on the ship kit parts? My Python now looks like it has stupid-looking rubber parts glued on the outside. As others have mentioned here there is no way to evaluate a ship customization before actually purchasing it.

If this was in-game cash spent on the add-on not a big deal, but I spent real money on the ARX to get this supposed "upgrade".

I'd like my money back please.

Last edited:
Top Bottom