Fixing

Frontier you really need to fix Jurassic world evolution 2 first the crashing issues is still keeps going in the sandbox mode in the game, your missing new Dino’s and new skins after dominion dlc, your missing some new charters in the data after dominion dlc and in the database there are two building items that I can’t unlock, the ingrow claw really is so painful to unlock in sandbox mode because some how all of the injury’s are all unlock but not the ingrow claw so that’s fair but really frontier just fixes these problems in the game and how long will it take to fix it?.

Last edited:

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
Hey again,

We look into all crash reports that come in, and we're aware of some new crash issues on old-generation consoles. These are also being looked into. Regarding your crashes, I remember from a previous thread that you have a lot of buildings in your park, so you may need to remove even more buildings from your Sandbox park. Make a separate save, remove a fair bit of buildings, and see if this helps.

The team is also looking into the database issues you mention in your post.

Regarding the ingrown claw, you just have to keep trying. Use dinosaurs with claws and have them attack fences that are higher security level than your dinosaurs. Once they get injured, don't treat the injury, and wait. It should, eventually, become an ingrown claw injury.

Hey Jens !

I can confirm the same issue on PS5.
There are two building items in database that you can't unlock in any mode (story, sandbox, chaos...).
This also prevents you to unlock '' I Can See Everything '' achivment/trophy.

I've added pictures of these two items :

HYX0KH8 - Imgur.png
WUilMwi - Imgur.png
ADd06cV - Imgur.png

https://www.trueachievements.com/a345695/i-can-see-everything-achievement

Hey Jens !

There are two building items in database that you can't unlock in any mode (story, sandbox, chaos...).

I've added pictures of these two items :

View attachment 311195View attachment 311196View attachment 311197

https://www.trueachievements.com/a345695/i-can-see-everything-achievement

Hey wait how did you get the ingrow claw and I mean the ailments how did you unlock?

Hey wait how did you get the ingrow claw and I mean the ailments how did you unlock?

It's a bit tricky since its random and you need the right type of dinosaur !

Try this:

1. Build enclosure with concrete walls.
  2. Release multiple Coelophysis dinosaurs.
  3. Give them food and water so they don't die and nothing else so they become uncomfortable.
  4. They will try to escape but can't because concrete walls are too strong for them.
  5. Some of them will get broken claw ailment. Do NOT heal them.
  6. Broken claw ailment will become ingrown claw ailment.

Also you need medical station and the van to scan and identify ailments. Use direct control vehicle and only scan dinosaurs. Again do not heal them.

This should hopefully unlock ingrown claw database for you.
However since two building database entries remain broken you can't unlock the trophy/achievement.

Hey again,

We look into all crash reports that come in, and we're aware of some new crash issues on old-generation consoles. These are also being looked into. Regarding your crashes, I remember from a previous thread that you have a lot of buildings in your park, so you may need to remove even more buildings from your Sandbox park. Make a separate save, remove a fair bit of buildings, and see if this helps.

Regarding the ingrown claw, you just have to keep trying. Use dinosaurs with claws and have them attack fences that are higher security level than your dinosaurs. Once they get injured, don't treat the injury, and wait. It should, eventually, become an ingrown claw injury.
Well there’s a problem Jen’s every time I tried to get into Jurassic park 1993 sandbox mode, while it was loading it crash immediately

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
The team is aware of this and it's being looked into :) We'll share more when we have an update
Well there’s a problem Jen’s every time I tried to get into Jurassic park 1993 sandbox mode, while it was loading it crash immediately
Thank you for letting us know. The team is investigating this crash.

Hey again,

We should have as many buildings as we are allowed to place, if the game can‘t handled X number of items why are we allowed to place them in the first place? As fair as I know all PS4 consoles are the same, it’s not a PC where people can mess around with graphics cards and memory or whatever

It's a bit tricky since its random and you need the right type of dinosaur !

Try this:

1. Build enclosure with concrete walls.
  2. Release multiple Coelophysis dinosaurs.
  3. Give them food and water so they don't die and nothing else so they become uncomfortable.
  4. They will try to escape but can't because concrete walls are too strong for them.
  5. Some of them will get broken claw ailment. Do NOT heal them.
  6. Broken claw ailment will become ingrown claw ailment.

Also you need medical station and the van to scan and identify ailments. Use direct control vehicle and only scan dinosaurs. Again do not heal them.

This should hopefully unlock ingrown claw database for you.
However since two building database entries remain broken you can't unlock the trophy/achievement.
Well I tried your advise and it didn’t work it only show up sprain and that’s it

Top Bottom