ANNOUNCEMENT Fleet Carriers Update - Patch 3

View attachment 180507

Greetings Commanders,

We're happy to announce that the next patch is expected on Wednesday 15 July. It will contain various bug fixes and the patch notes will be added to this post on Monday.

o7
Hello,
Can you please for this update try to not focus only on mining bugs but also on others like AX activities: megaship hacking is broken (only cargo bays) and research limpets launched at pack of 6 do return NOTHING most of the time?
Tickets have been opened, confirmed and voted on and even if i understand that mining exploits can be a problem, PLEASE don't forget the rest of the game activities.
If you could do some buff for missions (regarding to the player's rank ofc) or rewarding risk (CZ, AX fights, piracy) and not the time spent (mining, literally NO threat but the funny shieldless npcs with low rank that can be killed in seconds!) to finally make Elite "Dangerous" again, i'm pretty sure there won't be as much as players doing mining activities.
Because i feel like all the last updates were ONLY for miners 😢 .

Thx for your consideration,

Adel.

The havoc I'd cause though.
hqdefault.jpg

For the love of God please fix the infinite resetting invincible Thargoid Heart. No your last "report" that it wasn't an issue because "Guys it takes damage what's wrong?" Is the wrong answer when it also resets from 0% to 100% without actually being killed. That's what we in the software development industry call a bug. It's not a bug exclusive to Fdev either so if you find a solution on your end I'm sure Bethesda would love to know how you fixed it.

*Patch Notes: some spelling errors from mobile were fixed. This is not a promise they were all fixed. I definitely suck at spelling.

Last edited:
We're happy to announce that the next patch is expected on Wednesday 15 July. It will contain various bug fixes and the patch notes will be added to this post on Monday.

This is the type of communication that I have missed for a long time now. A simple small post, that a patch is coming, when to expect the notes and the patch. Single sentence, huge influence. (Only thing that could have been better a bit, to have had another post last week that the team is working on the 3rd bug fix patch - and no, it's not self evident, that there will be a 3rd patch at all.)

Thank you!

Can we get a fix for PS4 carrier like right now since people can't even get into game, and even if they do it crashes with Mauve Adder? Jumped into the Areklici system to sell diamonds and now we literally can't play the game.
Same here, spent evening retrying with no result in the end. PS4 bugged so hard you're unable to play at all if you are in a popular star system. Other bugs are just about "not playing good enough"...

in STeam it says " expected on Wenesday 15 July. "

Must be a written by a Programmer, if you do 1 typo per Line your codes is mostly ownsome and you are a member of the Club xd

View attachment 180507

Greetings Commanders,

o7

Hello Dear Bruce,

is especially the framerate lag (jumping a lot of FC) was added to the bugfix list?
I have reported bug with in technical details.

o7

Top Bottom