Flipping a system

I have a void opal mining spot in a system on the Bubble's edge, with a population of 900k. It's currently anarchic, which is a pain when pirates try to steal my opals. How easy would it be to flip the system to a non-anarchy faction either solo or with one other person?

I have a void opal mining spot in a system on the Bubble's edge, with a population of 900k. It's currently anarchic, which is a pain when pirates try to steal my opals. How easy would it be to flip the system to a non-anarchy faction either solo or with one other person?
Wouldn't stop pirates trying to steal your opals.

Shouldn't be that difficult. Just do stuff for all the other factions, favouring the second place faction where possible. Assuming, of course, that other people aren't doing much that supports the Anarchy faction, such as trading, missions, handing in exploration, etc. at it's station(s).

Police would help me then though. Also just don't like using a station controlled by the mafia when my CMDR is a lawful pirate-hater.
Depends. If its an original anarchy system... security level wont be more than low when you flip it. Might as well still be anarchy in terms of police response times.

You'd be better moving to a medium/high security system than flipping it, if a police response is what you're after.

Top Bottom