Floor-Pieces that resemble every Path in the Game

I've changed something on the Exterior of a Building and need to delete Path to avoid Guests walking through Walls. On one Side it looks good but on the other Side it doesn't look very good if I delete the Path. I would like Floor-Pieces with the Path-Textures.
Or something like a Tool which allows the Player to cut away some previously marked Parts of the Path instead of deleting the whole Piece. But I think this Solution would be to difficult

This is why aligning the path to the building grid is so useful. It doesn't work so well if you have added multiple buildings together to create angular shapes, but if your building exists on a single grid the entire floor can be the path.

If you mean the Option for Paths to create wider Paths and Plazas, I've already used this in that Area but if I'm deleting the Path on one Side, there is a giant Area that isn't covered by the Path and it doesn't look very good

floor pieces with the path patterns would be helpful for situations like this. To have guests walk through the main gate while simulating that the path is before and behind the fence as well

path.JPG

floor pieces with the path patterns would be helpful for situations like this. To have guests walk through the main gate while simulating that the path is before and behind the fence as well

View attachment 159451
That's exactly what I meant. It's a little bit annoying to see People walk trough Walls and similar Stuff.
Also I like this Entrance. This inspired me to plan something similar for my Main-Zoo if there is enough Space without needing too change the Grizzly-Enclosure or the Reptile-House. The real Entrance would be hidden behind a Mountain with Trees on it

If you mean the Option for Paths to create wider Paths and Plazas, I've already used this in that Area but if I'm deleting the Path on one Side, there is a giant Area that isn't covered by the Path and it doesn't look very good

No, I'm referring to the option to literally align your path with the building grid and place it piece by piece.

Didn't knew this is possible. Thanks. I will try it in my Main-Zoo when I finally got the Hat from the Rhino-Challenge

Didn't knew this is possible. Thanks. I will try it in my Main-Zoo when I finally got the Hat from the Rhino-Challenge

When you're placing a path there is an option to 'align to grid' which allows you to either select a building grid or the grid of an existing path. When you align to a building grid it gives you a 4x4 piece of path that you can place on that grid, to perfectly align the path with the building's walls. You can also tick a box to give the path pieces square edges or rounded edges at the corners. It's extremely useful. When you delete these path pieces you delete the 4x4 piece alone.

The only problem with it is that if you have a habitat barrier as part of your building's wall you can't align it to the barrier, as there always needs to be a gap between the barrier and the path for whatever reason.

Just tried it. If I delete the Path inside of it, I can place the Path only in the Middle of it and because of this, it just would look like I've didn't change anything after deleting the Path

Just tried it. If I delete the Path inside of it, I can place the Path only in the Middle of it and because of this, it just would look like I've didn't change anything after deleting the Path

Forgive me if English isn't your first language, but I'm not understanding this statement at all.

My advice to you is to completely clear out whatever path you have inside your building and start again. Click "align to grid", then select the grid used by any of the building pieces you used to build the building. If you use the grid established by the paths you've already placed the function changes and isn't as accurate. Usually I'll start at the door to the building and go from there.

I'm sorry. Maybe I can't concentrate enough to write a readable Sentence in English because I'm currently stressed. I hope every other Post of me is understandable enough

Last edited:
Planco eventually added fence type pieces that blocked guest from walking on certain path areas. I would assume that this will be added to this game as well at some point. They can even be sunk into the ground so they become invisible and still block guest paths.

Planco eventually added fence type pieces that blocked guest from walking on certain path areas. I would assume that this will be added to this game as well at some point. They can even be sunk into the ground so they become invisible and still block guest paths.
Well, that's another solution though that would add more (?) complexity for the already poor pathfinding performance. How was the pathfinding/ visitors performance in PlanCo running larger parks, e.g. at least half of the map and 8-10k visitors?

Top Bottom