Focus Crystals Argh

Thanks. I've got cargo racks but they're pretty much full of stuff I need for the guardian fsd!

Oh dear - that is a mistake - you should not carry that cargo until you are actually heading to a tech broker - HD shock mount can be bought easily but carrying cargo about needlessly is just asking to get zapped.

Oh dear - that is a mistake - you should not carry that cargo until you are actually heading to a tech broker - HD shock mount can be bought easily but carrying cargo about needlessly is just asking to get zapped.
Yeah I thought after getting the guardian data I'd just swing by a couple of stations and pick up some shocks and crystals and be good to go...
Should have known!

After a solid few hours I'm calling it a day. Got the booster, little trip to Farseer and my Cobra is good for 47 kly.

Didn't appreciate the booster takes an Optional module slot so I'm leaving the repair limpit behind. It was either that or Supercruise Assist and i use that a lot while I'm doing stuff about the house. Had to say goodbye to the docking computer too. If there's a slightly dented tower on landing pad 6 of Farseer's place that wasn't me.

Thanks for your help guys. Dav's Hope was fantastic.

Love this forum.

o7

Top Bottom