Engineers Ship Builds & Load Outs For Best Shield EHP, Are Resistance Modded Boosters Only Best with GSBs?

Basically asking per title.

I'm not referring to the single resists boosters. Those are great for filling resist holes. But from my experience so far playing with resists and raw HP the best balanced EHP seems better served by single resists plugging holes and HD boosters unless using GSBs and even then it may depend on the balance of shield strength from the generator compared to the GSB addition. That said I still see them used a lot in fits people post without GSBs. Is there some config I'm missing? Do people use them to keep charge times down? Power limits?

Edit: Playing around a bit more It seems it works out when stacking 7 to 8 boosters to add one or 2 resist aug boosters apparently.

Edit 2: I think I figured it out and it has to do with how I was stacking resists on them. Had a feeling this would be user error and looks like it is.

Last edited:
I don't know if I understand you correctly, but the GSB is not compatible with the SB at power on shield.
Only rezist.

I don't know if I understand you correctly, but the GSB is not compatible with the SB at power on shield.
Only rezist.

Right, which is why it seemed like Resist modded SB performed greater with GSB enhanced shields as opposed to those that only use SBs. But I was messing something up in the fitting tool and had more resist stacks than I thought. Hence my issue.

Top Bottom