Forbidden Medicines

Not being allowed to use first aid kits or heal of any kind or use anti-biotics for any character. What is going on with only simple? injuries being all that is allowed? Even when you have Katina even she cannot use any items to heal someone who is injured, sick, or otherwise needs healing. Each attempt shows the "Forbidden Medicines" log entry. Any help would be appreciated.

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
Hi Tristam!

I'm not sure I understand the issue. Are you saying no one is using any healing items when they heal another survivor? Usually the necessity for a healing item depends on the injury. So they won't all need antibiotics or a first aid kit.

I think he/she want a button where you can allow your survivors to use the diferent types of medicin.
so if you are low on first aid kits but have many antibiotics you can forbid to use first aid so they use the other ones instead and save the first aid for later?

All available characters can perform healing on themselves as well as others however when attempting to use any of the available medicines in the game the pop up displays the "Forbidden Medicines" as the only option . This leads to the death of the affected individual over time...which leads me to believe this is a bug or glitch. Case involved Kitina getting a minor to death infection that could not be healed or treated in any way. one other character is now infected and will die shortly all due to not being able to heal or even treat this person

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
Hey again!

Could it be that you've made it so your survivors are not allowed to use certain medicines? If you open the survivor screen and select the rightmost tab, you'll see a list of consumables. Make sure that Medicines are checked off (white box), so they're allowed to use it.

(See screenshot below for an example of what it should look like)

20230329124810_1.jpg

Top Bottom