Forum biased 2nd try

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Are you only reading the negative posts/threads? There are some positive ones - if you look hard enough ;)

Are you only reading the negative posts/threads? There are some positive ones - if you look hard enough ;)
Dosnt that just confirm that the view is bad if u have to look hard for positive ones?
I am not sayin its all evil! i know theres good peeps here, better peeps than me. But it rarely shows

Being passionate about something makes reactions related to it more extreme, either possitive or negative.

Dosnt that just confirm that the view is bad if u have to look hard for positive ones?
I am not sayin its all evil! i know theres good peeps here, better peeps than me. But it rarely shows

Thing is, a percent of a percent of the playerbase post on the forums, and by nature most posts (General Discussion) are gonna be negative in one way or another, assumed negative or misunderstood to be negative. It's the internet, a message written is often not a message understood. And also, a larger part of the threads are from the same handfull of players (many of wich don't even play the game anylonger (so they say)

MDH

Firstly, you need to provide evidence that this forum does create a bad impression.
Secondly, you need to provide evidence of things that cause a bad impression.
Thirdly, what makes you think this thread will fly 2nd time around?
old thread was deleted because of the curse in the title. i dont think the topic is the case but my delivery was bad!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom