Found my first ever undocumented ELW!

Thanks for all the congratulations guys! I've got back and sold my data now so I'll post up the proof later this evening, haha! 🙂

I was about 3,500 light years from the Bubble when I stumbled across it on a journey towards Temple. In the end, I headed straight back after finding it just to make sure I'd logged it so I never made it to Temple. It's likely that I'll head back there as soon as Odyssey hits though, and I'm thinking of heading to SagA* from there, and possibly going from there to Colonia. Interestingly, after finding this system, I found a system with two earth likes orbiting one another later about 2,500 lyrs from the Bubble. It had been discovered, but think I was firt mapped. I also found an incredible system with 4 terraformable WWs and four terraformable HMCs as well; all previously fully tagged and mapped, but a pretty system and a nice payout nonetheless. Really enjoy exploring in this game and can't wait for all the new planetary vistas Odyssey will bring.

BTW, if you're heading in the general direction of Temple, you can sell data either at the Crescent Nebula's asteroid base, or you can continue on and sell at the DSSA carrier "Paradox Destiny", which is just a short ways inside Temple. Just be aware that selling to a carrier means 25% lower payout, but half of that cut goes to the carrier to help pay for upkeep.

EDIT:

Crescent Nebula (Medusa's Rock asteroid base) is in "Crescent Sector GW-W c1-8"
DSSA Carrier "Paradox Destiny" is in "Prai Hypoo TX-B d4"

Here we go folks!

Attachments

• 20210507231015_1.jpg
    20210507231015_1.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 52
Top Bottom