Framerate/lag

Just wondering Fdev, why not make the engineer systems permit locked, at least all those carriers are gone and we can fly towards the planet without lag. It's not that those systems contain much more interesting stuff besides the engineer.

Thwarptide

Banned
This !!!

ED was hanging for the past 10 hours.. as soon as I do this step.. it's normal game play now.

Thanks!
You're most welcome Cmdr 07
I was looping in the jump/warp tunnel for about 60 seconds, last Wednesday. This happened all day long, no matter what I tried. I'm 100% certain is was on the FDEV end of things. Cleared up after they did the weekly server maintenance that night.

Also, very bad frame rate in a CZ last night. Something has changed since I was last in a CZ about 4 weeks ago. Yes, when it gets busy in a CZ frame rate sometimes suffers but last night was very bad.

I've noticed the unintended slo-mo in busy systems too, never had it with the xbox...whether that's because there's not as many players on xbox, or the ps4 is lacking in streaming capability, that's the next question...either way I think it's a console issue and not an FDev one

"either way I think it's a console issue and not an FDev one" It was fine prior to the recent patch, except for a bit of a framerate drop in very busy CZ.

Top Bottom