Frameshift Live 4/5/2022: Console Account Transfers & Elite Dangerous 2022

I’ve started again having moved to Pc from Xbox. Wonder if I’ll be able to transfer my credits and ratings from my old Xbox commander into the new one? This is great news though….. hopefully 🤣

Screenshot_0075.jpg

Good grief, guys...

"No livestream this week...we'll post again if they are resuming."

Then literally the next day

"Stream's on for next week about all the things you want to know."

Why not just say that YESTERDAY? Unbelievable... :ROFLMAO:

We are being kept informed as & when the news becomes available, which is exactly what I am looking for.

People want honest & up to date info? This is what it looks like.

I’d hazard a guess they were waiting for something, but didn’t expect it to arrive this soon.
That may be...but my stars if this isn't frustratingly comical.

COMMUNITY: We want to know all the things.

FDev: We're telling you nothing and further telling you that we may not ever tell you anything ever again.

COMMUNITY: AaAAaAargrggghhhh DoOOoOOOOoooOmmmmmmmmm-uh!

FDev: j/k lulz, we'll tell you on Wednesday.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Good grief, guys...

"No livestream this week...we'll post again if they are resuming."

Then literally the next day

"Stream's on for next week about all the things you want to know."

Why not just say that YESTERDAY? Unbelievable... :ROFLMAO:

I’m just as annoyed with FDEV’s lack of comms and constant flip-flopping as well but this is not a reason to complain. It’s pretty obvious they did not have this information yesterday and there seems to be a very dynamic situation behind the scenes. It’s good they are announcing something next week.

C'mon dude, firstly they were technically correct (and that's the best kind of correct) and secondly, we've been asking them to commit to something for ages. Let's remain cheerful and hope it's all good news next week. 👍

We are being kept informed as & when the news becomes available, which is exactly what I am looking for.

People want honest & up to date info? This is what it looks like.

Yea, but they got a lot of flak yesterday for being correct and today they get praise for being as equally correct 😇

Top Bottom