franchise keeps disconnecting

Im not sure if its on my end or on the game. But every time I go to play my franchise zoo every 15 min I disconnect and either have to wait till the resume button comes back or exit and reload which im finding a bit annoying. Could this be a problem with the community challenge? Where their servers cant handle the amount of traffic or is it me lol ?

Do you have any Anti-virus programs running? If you do, make sure to add Planet Zoo as an exception. Over-achiever anti-virus software can block some games access to your internet.

I've never had a connection issue except during their scheduled maintenance time, so I don't think it is their servers. Unless they have multiple servers scattered about in which case I just live in a good area. . . but I doubt that, it is extremely rare for a game with free online services to pay the expense for multiple server locations like that....most paid ones don't do it anymore even.

I have had this problem since the first update worked fine before- I also slog through it, too many people have this problem it must be their servers.

You can try changing your server that helped me. Go to the top of the page and click on Steam then go to settings then go to downloads there you can change servers.

Top Bottom