General Gameplay Free Rotation Using Mouse When Placing Objects

Your Feature Request / Idea
Hi,

Can you please add the ability to freely rotate objects like building, paths, fences etc. during the placement process using a mouse, because the keyboard commands simply do not offer fine enough control.

A good way to do this would be to keep the mouse function as it is (moving the object around) but add the ability to change its function by holding down the Alt or Ctrl key. When the key is held, the movement stops and the object rotates in place. Releasing the key would allow the object to move again keeping its new orientation. This will allow for a much finer control of the objects placement, angle etc.

At the moment it is almost impossible to get precise control over this and it makes the game frustrating. I know it may not seem like much, but the addition of something as small as this, would be greatly appreciated by anyone with even the slightly issue with OCD.

I think this was already asked for somewhere else, but just in case, I'm totally in. Building placement is one of the most annoying things of the game now, not only because of terrain constraints.

Also, while we're at it, could we have flipping for the buildings too? Just to have a "mirror image" of them so we can place them more beautifully. This would help Hotels above all, specially now they have viewing areas... but they always look to the same side...

Also, while we're at it, could we have flipping for the buildings too? Just to have a "mirror image" of them so we can place them more beautifully. This would help Hotels above all, specially now they have viewing areas... but they always look to the same side...

Nice. [up]

I agree, that would be very useful [up]

Top Bottom