Freefall tower editing!

Well, the title says pretty much it. I really want to make the freefall tower higher, or lower, and I guess this would give us more flexibility. What you guys think?

Have to agree. The tower rides are ridiculously tall. The ability to build them up in vertical segments similar to RCT3 would be nice.

Yes, I hope they'll add that for release. Would be a bit strange in a game where you can customize nearly everything but not anything as basic as tower-rides.

Well, the title says pretty much it. I really want to make the freefall tower higher, or lower, and I guess this would give us more flexibility. What you guys think?
It's already confirmed that there will be modifications on each rides ("motion programming" is confirmed, and maybe modular themes, etc...)

This just has not been implemented yet [yesnod][up]

The flatrides are just the "simple" version for now (essentially to try the paths and the queues I guess)

Last edited:
It's already confirmed that there will be modifications on each rides ("motion programming" is confirmed, and maybe modular themes, etc...)

This just has not been implemented yet [yesnod][up]

The flatrides are just the "simple" version for now (essentially to try the paths and the queues I guess)

That's great! I'm sorry if I'm uninformed, I'm new at the community ;)

I would love to see all kind of free fall towers (Power Tower at Cedar Point : S&S space shot and turbo drop, the one we have in game is really cool, and i'd like to see the intamin free fall with 4 seater on each side.

Top Bottom