Kinect: Disneyland Adventures French Localization

Hi,

Bought the game at Walmart in Quebec, Canada. The cover is english and french as the law requires. The product says it should be in french as well as in english. Our Xbox 360 is set to French Canada, we have no problems with any other games; as soon as we pop them in, they are either fully in french or at least subtitled. Disneyland Advnetures tho, seems to be fully in english, even the subtitles. Now I didnt really buy that game for myself but for the kids, so I wouldnt have a problem with it but they sorta do, as you could imagine. Is this intended? a bug? has my NA copy been messed up with a USA copy? The translation for Kinectimals was outstanding so I was expecting the same with this game.

Any dev reading this forum or should I forward to support (which I havnt found a link for yet)

Hi CoFran,

Unfortunately that area of expertise is over at Microsoft =(. As far as I know, there is a French / English SKU of the game available, but I'm not sure where or when it was released. You'd have to contact Microsoft support to find out what is happening there.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help!

Edit: Have you tried setting your console to U.S? That may help.

Last edited:
Top Bottom