Frequency of positive social interactions, suggestion for devs

I was very bummed out at first when it seemed like Frontier had not changed positive animal social interactions at all. Now I believe the issue is frequency.

I built a zoo in sandbox mode just to observe the bonobos. The habitat and their needs are maxed out. It took 2 years of in game time doing nothing but watching my bonobos but I finally saw a positive social interaction that was not breeding. After a year the mom finally seemed to realize she had a baby, they sat together, mom grabbed the baby by the foot and started grooming her!

Other than that and breeding though my bonobos don't seem to know the other bonobos exist. I am encouraged that the positive social interactions do seem to be there but they occur only very rarely. Again 2 in game years to get a single interaction.

Devs, I hope it would be an easy fix to simply make those interactions more frequent. I'm not sure what goes into that but it seems the interactions are there, the timing is just off. Simply increasing how often animals interact would go a long way to making this game what it can be!

I think it would be helpful to address this publically as there are many people who feel the animal interactions are lacking and knowing that a fix is coming, even if it may take time, would be helpful to keeping morale up about the game. Thank you for all the work you have already put in ❤

Top Bottom