Coaster Crazy Frequently Asked Questions- Coaster Crazy

Lost my save

When I opened Coaster Crazy this morning, I had lost my save. I had completed Australia, Europe and North America, and was moving onto South America. I had built many coasters in the sandbox and put many hours into it. Now it is all gone, and just before the update came out. I have tried updating to see if my save has returned, but no luck. I have tried restarting this iPad and Coaster Crazy and relogging in game center and everything but it won't return.

I am so depressed. :( at least I hadn't spent any money on it yet. Man I was having such a blast with this game. :( :(

When I opened Coaster Crazy this morning, I had lost my save. I had completed Australia, Europe and North America, and was moving onto South America. I had built many coasters in the sandbox and put many hours into it. Now it is all gone, and just before the update came out. I have tried updating to see if my save has returned, but no luck. I have tried restarting this iPad and Coaster Crazy and relogging in game center and everything but it won't return.

I am so depressed. :( at least I hadn't spent any money on it yet. Man I was having such a blast with this game. :( :(

Hi Epicruins,

Very sorry to hear this happened to you so close to the update. The good news at least is the the majority of issues relating to people losing their progress have now been sorted out, so it should not happen again.

Didn't get an answer for my question a few posts back, so I thought I'd ask again :)

Can this game be played offline? Every time I start it without a connection I get a connection error?

It would be fantastic to be able to play this (even just the sandbox) on the train. :p

Hi Matt,

Whilst this game is intended to be played online, I believe that you can play it offline as long as when you signed in to the game originally you were connected to the internet.

I found out about sandbox, when a coaster piece says that it needs to be placed in the campaign, can you build it and erase it or does it have to be part of a roller coaster?

Nevermind, figured it out on my own, I found an easy way to unlock all the pieces in sandbox mode, I spend my time now making sure all the roller coaster types have all the pieces now... thanks!

hi,

some of my coasters I've uploaded to the leaderboard have this glitch and don't roll properly after uploading, even though they work for me. so I re-upload them so people can see them through. the problem is that the game keeps seeing my old user ID "rogeriosm23" instead of this one I use one for some couple of weeks already.

anyways, I'd like to apologize for any inconvinience caused by re-uploading my coasters. I'd also like to take this opportunity to ask if you improve your coaster and re-upload it, the older one should be automatically replaced. I couldn't no since the game keeps saving my scores with an ID that is not register in Game Center anymore so it gets duplicated, which annoys me and the other players who also want to figure in the leaderboard.

sorry about the long post.

cheers,

Rogério aka dlxnr23

hi,

some of my coasters I've uploaded to the leaderboard have this glitch and don't roll properly after uploading, even though they work for me. so I re-upload them so people can see them through. the problem is that the game keeps seeing my old user ID "rogeriosm23" instead of this one I use one for some couple of weeks already.

anyways, I'd like to apologize for any inconvinience caused by re-uploading my coasters. I'd also like to take this opportunity to ask if you improve your coaster and re-upload it, the older one should be automatically replaced. I couldn't no since the game keeps saving my scores with an ID that is not register in Game Center anymore so it gets duplicated, which annoys me and the other players who also want to figure in the leaderboard.

sorry about the long post.

cheers,

Rogério aka dlxnr23

Hi dlxnr,

We're aware of this issue and it has been 'mostly' fixed, and should be completely fixed by update 1.3. :)

Can you make a version of this game for people that are actually interested in the coaster simulator elements of the game and not the farmville ones, please?

One of the achievements says to NAME and upload your coaster... How do you name your coaster? P'bly a stupid question, but I can't find a way anywhere, moon or regular.

Also.. I only have one friend (dunno why and its not finding any friends when searching Game Center or Facebook... So when I click "player achievements" does that mean they are MY achievements or my one friends achievements? If its the friends achievemts, then how do I see MY achievements?

Thanx for answering what seems like a total noob question(s) even tho I am 100% done with the game so far from a noob ;)

Hi Kindpeacho,

As far as I'm aware the wording of that achievement is misleading and you can't actually name your coasters. In regards to the player achievements, I'm quite sure those are your personal achievements but I'll make sure as soon as my iPad has charged up. ;)

The developers, Frontier, are not able to answer my question? I did not expect this of Frontier, is a shame ...

i think they will get back to you,,, always slow at the weekend/holiday

Normality should resume tomorrow.... again maybe there is no answer for it..

i think they will get back to you,,, always slow at the weekend/holiday

Normality should resume tomorrow.... again maybe there is no answer for it..
So .. because they asked beta testers with PC requirements? I see absurd if CC will not develop for PC.

Daily Challenges

Hey...[haha]
So I have an account on coaster crazy, and it's been awesome, but when I went onto the Moon and bought it, I noticed that the challenges button was dark and I couldn't press it. Is this an app malfunction or something? It would be nice to get the gems without having to buy them...[smile] any help would be greatly appreciated[yesnod]

Top Bottom