from japan

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Please see this link.

Originally, there should be seven more DLCs and a summary of them.

This situation has been going on since November 20, 2018, when the DLC called "Dr. Wu's Secret" was supposed to be delivered.

It's only been a week since I started playing, but it should be an endless pain for those who have been playing since its release.

It's not a Nintendo Switch, it's not an Xbox, it's Steam, it's not Microsoft.
I want to play this game deeper on "PS4"!
The fact it's only PS4 that's effected does sound like it might be more of a Sony issue. It seems like people were told of the issue, but only Microsoft got on top of it.

I'm not confident anything will be done in the near future, due to the peak of activity from the PS5, but I do hope it gets remedied.

I thought it was because the DLC was tied to the game and you have to look at the game's profile to access them, but this is not the case.
I could find the DLC in my searches via UAE PSN, but when I was searching for each individual DLC in Japan's PSN store page, there were no results.

I hope the DLC could become accessible, it is weird that there is an omission of content when the DLC is accessible in other platforms but not PSN.

In that case, does it mean that the problem is not on the side of Frontier Developments, the developer, but on the side of the PlayStation Network in Japan?

Then, tomorrow I will contact PSN in Japan.

In that case, does it mean that the problem is not on the side of Frontier Developments, the developer, but on the side of the PlayStation Network in Japan?

Then, tomorrow I will contact PSN in Japan.

Could be the case. It may require both Frontier and Sony to communicate and discuss this issue of the game's DLC not appearing.

I went to check the steam Database of JWE's Secret of Dr Wu DLC and there is a japanese pricing, which could mean the DLC itself does exist for Japan based users in steam.

Do you have the game in your PSN library? In my PS4 and PS5, I would go to the game page and scroll down to see my additional DLC installed for the game, and in some other games, potential DLC I could buy. PSN got an overhaul not too long ago and finding DLC is annoying (you have to search for it specifically to find it), but if you have the game installed in your console, it should be showcased there.

Do you have the game in your PSN library? In my PS4 and PS5, I would go to the game page and scroll down to see my additional DLC installed for the game, and in some other games, potential DLC I could buy. PSN got an overhaul not too long ago and finding DLC is annoying (you have to search for it specifically to find it), but if you have the game installed in your console, it should be showcased there.

This point has been confirmed on the PS4 main unit side.
It's supposed to be nothing but the oldest DLC I bought.

This point has been confirmed on the PS4 main unit side.
It's supposed to be nothing but the oldest DLC I bought.

I tried to get in touch with PSN earlier.

In other words, "I'll check with the department in charge."

I gave my contact information and it was clear.

The only thing I can say is, "How many games are in this state?"

All you have to do is wait quietly.

Last edited:
I didn't get a call from Sony Japan, so I found something strange when I searched for it myself.

I had purchased the very first DLC, "Deluxe Dinosaur Pack", so I tried to access it on the official website side and the store side.

Surprisingly, there were two URLs in one DLC.

The URL below can be reached by searching the store.

"https://store.playstation.com/ja-jp/product/EP2377-CUSA09991_00-JPPS400000000003"

The following URL can be accessed from the official website.

"https://store.playstation.com/ja-jp/product/EP2377-CUSA09991_00-DELUXEEDITION000"

This problem doesn't seem to be just the developer's problem, as you might think.

Last edited:
I didn't get a call from Sony Japan, so I found something strange when I searched for it myself.

I had purchased the very first DLC, "Deluxe Dinosaur Pack", so I tried to access it on the official website side and the store side.

Surprisingly, there were two URLs in one DLC.

The URL below can be reached by searching the store.

"https://store.playstation.com/ja-jp/product/EP2377-CUSA09991_00-JPPS400000000003"

The following URL can be accessed from the official website.

"https://store.playstation.com/ja-jp/product/EP2377-CUSA09991_00-DELUXEEDITION000"

This problem doesn't seem to be just the developer's problem, as you might think.

By the way, I also reported this problem to Sony Japan.

I really think this is nothing I can do.

I'll keep silent until there's a follow-up from Sony Japan.

Deep gratitude to everyone who responded.

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
Hi everyone, we've looked into this for you!

I can confirm that the DLCs for Jurassic World Evolution are not available in the Japanese PlayStation Store. We currently don't have plans to add them in at this time.

As the question has been answered, I'm going to lock this thread now.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom