News Frontier 25 - Elite Dangerous Community Activity Complete!

0DUefW1.png

Usually I'm not really into paint jobs etc. but this paint looks like flames while a spaceship entering the upper atmosphere of a planet. :) that's the hidden message cmdr's :) end of speculation

Last edited:
Perfect timing! I just arrived in Colonia after a long explore, and found my ancient Cobra still sitting there. I haven't been out here in a couple years. So now I have a nice new paint job to put on the old girl.

Thanks, FD :)

Nice! That's actually a nice paint.
I shall apply it to my Cobra MkIII, "For Science!", despite never actually flying it. :D

I did about 300ly in the end. I needed to visit some engineers. :D
Which is infinitely better than the zero I was predicting, due to fighting a war. Lol

What's everyone else's rough contribution?

G-OWVPUseT2Bj7W2bfZlaTTtp1Ov7RQRq8mbDMALulHanJsCRjt-HY_ezrX6QpeVODIVXtqvGY77gmMfmmAWYDoyo7YY4_0Kn2ypd9r6WQacUwZnTJX36md_v9qXKpKT4s8yY_T8K2SHGhERMmzLbnoVjBy4KUdoMx6hbTsLokdMIkYxv7qAfMimMj3fBH-ukViD6x5YdMtRWusWtcCUUf9EjomYEw_uZcE8ZDW_5TZ3tT82KCji9qh3qFqBuicRzsbArabiJv41-88tJWwkuclTyZ_CkzxCX1dRMF2CSrK3kr2x-LG40WH5ihxPoqAJQU4Ek6TPvthLwmFP6ndmI8TlShP6ZnjjEHIfcr8LIsW0CRnrarl98pE2k1YCbN4_Simif2cQcT5pgLBVpYlaR7xjaGgG4Yr4nIIlEcpU3b2jupGZnd4AB4oFfGIB1_BDtcfhYit3TGzgToOO9R_JkXQ1wxdL25LOKO4xE1jqmr11CiYgXQslmgfgDkoySCOcoMS7nOWIOFd_PplNetudmTZB0_EULQ5-zDpIAI68gXAwFKXu4XkAxXkLzCYmDRr8JqIuezetnIwQTQAOlsSmnujSFzNOAGtUhbR2buJ1597o4JDM2i8TOdBiWUha0QSwSmKiFfsGoUAedEp0FkQZkNv9=w1280-h720-no

(With a little detour to Blua Hypa HT-F D12-1226.)

I didn't get it! I crashed my ship on DW 2 so i couldn't hand in my data. Now respawned in Eudaemon Anchorage i bought myself a Cobra but the paint job isn't here! :-(

Last edited:
I doubt it was EXACTLY 251,000,000. Unless they are making up that number.

But well, anyway, everyone got a new paint job, that's the important thing.

The target was to achieve a distance within a time frame not how far we could all go in that time frame so it makes sense to me that their software was set to stop counting at some arbitrary point beyond the target distance or at the time limit whichever came first. So exactly 1,000,000 past the target makes perfect sense to me.

How do I access the paint job? Doesn't show up in game or in store.

I just dug my Cobra MkIII out of storage and went to livery and the Frontier 25 paintjob was right there alongside the only other paint job I had for the ship.

That was yesterday afternoon UTC and on the PC.

Greetings Commanders,

As part of our 25th anniversary celebrations we challenged you to collectively travel 250,000,000 light-years between 24 - 31 January! If you managed to achieve the goal, all Commanders would unlock the F25 Cobra MK III paint job, pictured below.

We are pleased to say that you managed to hit the goal, and flew an amazing 251,000,000 light years over the last week!

The F25 Cobra MK III Paint Job will be added to your account automatically on February 1, 2019 at 12:00 UTC and we’d love to see you showing it off in-game.

Congratulations everyone, and thank you to everyone who ‘jumped’ in to help us celebrate reaching this amazing 25 year milestone.

Here's to the next 25 years!

Atmospheric landings confirmed.

Top Bottom