Frontier 25 - Planet Coaster Community Activity

Sorry to write the next part in German, I want only correct the german translation a tiny little bit.

Im Szenario-Modus muss du den F25 möglichwerweise erst erforschen lassen, recherchieren ist hier das falsche Wort.

If you are in a scenario it might only be available if you research it. It depends on the settings for the scenario. Try opening it in a sandbox park and see if it is still missing . . .

I was fiddling around in the Scenario Editor and the F25 initially shows in the unavailable box of the research tab -- this suggests that it's neither available nor researchable in scenarios made prior to its release (until the scenario's updated to fix that, of course).

This might be intended. I remember that many community members suggested that new objects and rides which come with DLC's should not be added automatically to existing scenarios from the start. Prior DLC Rides where available from the get-go at every scenario which affects the intended balancing of the missions, especially for custom scenarios so I think frontier has done this to fulfill those requests.

This might be intended. I remember that many community members suggested that new objects and rides which come with DLC's should not be added automatically to existing scenarios from the start. Prior DLC Rides where available from the get-go at every scenario which affects the intended balancing of the missions, especially for custom scenarios so I think frontier has done this to fulfill those requests.

Lovely thought, but the paid DLC rides are still unable to be set as researchable or unavailable in custom scenarios.

Unless you're playing Career scenarios for unlock stars (or Challenge?) this is an annoying but reasonably minor issue -- any game that doesn't have the F25 available or researchable you can bring the saved game up in the Scenario Editor and in the Research tab move it to the available or researchable box, then save the game and play it as a new scenario. This messes up money amounts and loan payments, but aside from that works.

Thanks for the SLV improvements. So close to being able to make launched shuttle loops. Hopefully soon they will implement this into the game.

Thanks for the SLV improvements. So close to being able to make launched shuttle loops. Hopefully soon they will implement this into the game.

So close! I was so hopeful that the increased speed on the lift would allow us to do it, but no; the reverse drive piece is still required. Maybe they will make that an option instead of requiring it soon.[blah]

Top Bottom