Frontier developers need to add this cosmetic for the Diplodocus in game

It looks really cool and I hope frontier will make an alternative to the current Diplodocus. I love the Diplodocus design and this game but this one looks really good and it's too much to pass up so I'm hoping frontier developers will consider making the Diplodocus look like this or have the alternative look like the Mattel design.

Source: https://youtu.be/-bkBAdtGS0c?si=hksGzw4aaUwZtQ7D
I think all variants in JWE2 will be canon designs to any existing base game dinosaur. They’ve never made variants that aren’t a canon design, unless it’s in the base game already from JWE1. They’ve never even made non-canon designs for anything that was first introduced in canon material before either JWE game appearance too, statues and shown concept art not included.

I think all variants in JWE2 will be canon designs to any existing base game dinosaur. They’ve never made variants that aren’t a canon design, unless it’s in the base game already from JWE1. They’ve never even made non-canon designs for anything that was first introduced in canon material before either JWE game appearance too, statues and shown concept art not included.
True that it is a very beautiful dinosaur design in the game. however the colors could use some work and so does the patterning. The Diplodocus suffers from JWE2 has the same problems as the Diplodocus from the first game lack of vibrant patterns. I mean the brachiosaurus from Jurassic Park 3 got beautiful vibrant patterns. And I'm hoping maybe frontier will consider maybe updating the Diplodocus colouring in pattern design or possibly maybe if a third game were to happen maybe frontier would consider yes adding the patterns from the Mattel version into the next Diplodocus in the third hypothetical game.

Last edited:
Top Bottom