Frontier double dipping?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Well, you across the pond will still deal with raunchy tabloids. whereas over here in 'Murica, we lowered critical raunch-ness mass by showing the door to an orange-tinged and comb-overed personage.

Well, you across the pond will still deal with raunchy tabloids. whereas over here in 'Murica, we lowered critical raunch-ness mass by showing the door to an orange-tinged and comb-overed personage.
And then replaced him with a man who makes a corpse look alive and well. Who you gonna vote in next? Hilary Clinton? Melania Trump? Pooh bear?

That's the Express mate.

I was saying to Red a while back that I have a monthly ritual where I check the main Express website page to see who's starting ww3 today. If I don't see a ww3 article I have to eat a salad.

Mate, that is a hilarious challenge game! I might have to try it out for myself!

Darn Sarf you have defib equipment outside places. Up norf you have loaves of bread and tubs of dripping to revive people.

If it doesn't work, you can always deep fry the body to preserve it.

Ps there's a defib outside a chemist near me, that someone has drawn a wiener on. Classy!

It is good to see that forum snobbery and thread highjacking are alive and well in 2021. I hadn't experienced this sort of thing in awhile. It brings back memories. I think I will leave now before it gets weirder than it already has.

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom