IMPORTANT: Frontier Expo: October 7, 2017!

I just wanted to buy a Ticket but there are only Payment options for Credit Cards... i don't have one :( They are not that common in Germany :( This is so cruel :(

Xyphic saved the Day... Again :D Thank you so much!

Last edited:
My ticket has been bought, my flight has been booked and I have a place to stay.

The only thing left to do now is to wait....

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Oh yeah!!!

I really look forward to meet so many of you at the event! Frontier Expo is going to be a super exciting day! :rex::smile:

Last edited:
Has another update been confirmed? It sounds like it's coming in November since that is the anniversary month. Will we know more on Oct 7 or after? Someone happened to leak that we are getting a ton of content next big update. I do wonder what update 1.4 will be like.

Last edited:
i'm triggered with happiness i want to see a maze added to the game and what is halloween with out candy sweet, halloween actors and HORROR![alien] please add it to the game.

An ANNIVERSARY UPDATE has been confirmed on the frontier expo website. No date or detaols for it yet but one would assume november...ish. ;)

I'm so hoping that they make the Anniversary update a big one!

Maybe 365 new items [big grin] or 365 new Career maps [shocked]

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
Is anything known yet regarding stream schedules for the Frontier stuff? (most importantly the Planet Coaster Anniversary reveals :D )

And will streams be uploaded immediatly? [tongue]

I am really happy that they are developing relationships with real paleontologists. I feel like Frontier is going to try to find a way to please both people who want " more accurate" dinosaurs and those that prefer the Jurassic Park look. I also second the question regarding whether streams will be uploaded, due to the variety of time zones for forum members here.

Top Bottom