Elite / Frontier Frontier First Encounters - Medal Bug??? HELP!!!

Hello!

I like to know, if there is a posibility to walkaround the bug, wich prevent you to get the early medals and the one, for the „exellent“ phothograph in Frontier First Encounters.

Certificate of Valour, Crimson Brassard after First 'important' delivery
Starburst, Black Polygon after First secret delivery
Blue Excelsior, Legion of Honour after First 'excellent' photo

Can you helpme???:(

Is there a soliution or a way to get them?

Thank you very much.

H. Johannsen:)

PS: Sorry for my lack of english, I’m german.:eek:

You need to do a "photograph the enemy base" mission. Keep doing military jobs (assassinations), but stay loyal to one side - Federation or Empire. If you work for both (ie. as a double agent) you will lose their trust and promotions will take longer.

Sorry but this dosent help!

I have done everything right, but I didnt get the Medals for first important and secret delivery and for the first exellent photo!

The other medals, for the assesination, the first photo and the first bomb mission I got!

I think it is realy a bug, you dont come arround!:mad:

what a mess:(

Greatings

H. Johannsen

oo-er, sorry i was just blagging it there - i never got that far in FFE. Just kinda figured it'd be the same as FE2. You did get right up-close? Like maybe you have to pass within 50m or summink.... I don't really know tho...

Bounder said:
oo-er, sorry i was just blagging it there - i never got that far in FFE. Just kinda figured it'd be the same as FE2. You did get right up-close? Like maybe you have to pass within 50m or summink.... I don't really know tho...

To get an "Excellent" rating for the photo mission, you have to take a picture of the target from less than 10km away :eek:
I guess taking one from further away before hyperspacing away will get you the Vermillion Crest/Platinum Cross, then on the next mission get within 10km and pick up your Blue Excelsior/Legion of Honour.

No, sorry, nothing. I got an exellent photo from 1km!!!! an there is no medal!!!
dam:mad:

On Elite 2 it is no problem, but in FFE it seems to be a bug!!!

Another problem withe the military rankings-system!!!

Hi!

Another problem turned up!!!

In FFE I changed from the Federation to the Empire and only get delivery missions. I have the rank Lord and shoud get recon missions, whats up???

Isnt it possible to get all the medals from both military organisations?? I think I saw someone, who got them all. How does ist works??

Someone out there who can tell me how the ranking and mission system works in FFE, and if it is possible to get all the missions and medals from the other side (recon, bombing, ...)

Thanks a lot

Hille

AnisoFFE and no problems ;)))))

Now I'm playing AnisoFFE and I'm very happy!
You can get all medals, and ranking is much faster than in FFE!

I'm not sure if it is possible to work for both sides, but i'm trying.

Someone know, how the military ranking system works in AnisoFFE???

Greatings Hille:D

Top Bottom