Frontier Unlocked #1 | Wednesday 31 January 2024

Paul_Crowther

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
FrontierUnlockedForums.png

Introducing Frontier Unlocked!

Join the Frontier team for a new monthly stream featuring exclusive news, gameplay deep dives, developer insights, competitions, and more. It’s the place to be for the latest scoop on your favourite Frontier games.

Follow on Twitch or subscribe on Youtube now.

Tune in Wednesday 31st January at 18:00 UTC for the very first Frontier Unlocked livestream! We'll have exciting details on TWO upcoming games, as well as a sneak peek at what’s in store throughout 2024.

The team will be taking a closer look at the newly announced Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate – Daemonhunters on console, plus another unannounced title. Viewers will also be treated to an exclusive taster of the road ahead for Elite Dangerous in 2024, as well as the chance to get their hands on some amazing competition prizes, Twitch drops, and more.

Paul_Crowther

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
Hi, looks interesting. But @Paul_Crowther does this mean that you will be covering all games on a generic 'frontier' stream rather than having a specific Elite Only steam? ie FSL is no more?
We're moving to one monthly stream for all Frontier games. The new focus will help us streamline our streams to the information that matters most, namely game news :)

Paul_Crowther

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
Will it be announced beforehand which games a stream will cover? I'm not saying I don't care about the other games but... I definitely don't care about the other games :)
I'm aiming to update this thread the day before the stream with a estimated run order so you'll have an idea what games will be discussed and when. At the very least, if I'm able to update the thread it will contain which order games will be discussed.

Top Bottom