Frothing at the opportunity this game provides....

To say the least, this game will be the game I dedicate part of my summer to. When this was announced, I almost collapsed with nostalgic thought's of Operation Genesis appearing in my mind. The trailer in itself made me consider immediate purchase if it was available on pre-order. With the game coming closer to release there are a lot of things I am hoping for...

• All the dinosaurs from the movies and more( as there is a plethora of them available)! I think this is one of the few games that even after an initial release of dinosaurs, I would be willing to purchase set's of dinosaurs as DLC to add into my park. As long as the pricing is fair for what's on offer.
  • The ability to modify dinosaur's due to genetics! As in setting the look/colour of dinosaurs ever so slightly to give them a finish that I want. Not a complete restructure of their anatomy, but the possibility of slight adjustment could be fun.
  • Scenarios that originate or relate from the movie! I think an opportunity would be missed to immerse myself further in to the Jurassic Park "universe" if this wasn't an option.
  • Themes! I have a feeling the game will go for the Jurassic World style of park, but I would like to see and think it would be nice if an option to set the style to the original style in the first movie, to give my park a different feeling or that nostalgic feeling that I mentioned earlier.
  • As in Planet Coaster, maybe the chance to design my own buildings! Furthermore, a wider range of scenery option's than planet coaster offered to create environments that could realistically match the era's the dinosaurs came from. Although, I am not looking for absolute realism, it is a game after all!
  • Finally, I hope there will be an option to just create a natural reserve than a park. Where I can just let the animals wander around naturally, mingling with one another and the only job I have is to maintain and monitor it like a god my main concern is only their environment.

Anyway! Reply with what you feel about my hopes and maybe tell me some of your's, it would be nice to see how the rest of the community feels!

P.S. I am also hoping to see Diplodocus on the list of dinosaurs, mainly because of how I said it as a child... DIP-LOW-DOH-KISS

Diplodocus + Allosaurus...let's recreate some old Walking With Dinosaurs scenes.

I wanna watch Walking With Dinosaurs now.

Of course all the Dinosaurs from the movies should be in the game. We should get the movie Dinosaurs plus extras. I mean Dinosaurs from all 3 movies. That seems to be case with the inclusion of the Dilophosaur and Ceratosaurus, since those two did not appear in JW at all.

Of course this is a park builder/tycoon style game so not having premade scenarios would be kind of a let down. Isla Nublar is in the game so I don't see why we can't have a scenario where we get to run an island modeled after the first Jurassic Park but we get to clean up the mess Nedry made and continue on. That would be a fun scenario.

The 4 Chan play test leaker said that everything was pre-built. That there was no building customization. But it was a leak on 4 Chan so we will just have to wait and see.

I am also hoping the game will allow us to use original JP assets like the visitor center and gate. This game seems to be all about fan service so hopefully we get that in the release or as DLC. I would pay money for a DLC that allowed me to have a visitor center in my park and the JP gates. I don't care if a monorail train passes through them.

It seems like a lot of people want a Site B/free roam/Sand Box mode.

It seems like a lot of people want a Site B/free roam/Sand Box mode.

I think this would be the biggest disappointment if it was not a possible mode in the game. I am being idealistic and hoping they know how much of a disappointment it would be without that, thus implement it into the game.

I think I would also definitely pay for a DLC that included original structures from the first movie. As I mentioned, as long as the price is worth what is offered, this is a game I am willing to spend top ££$$ on!

I think this would be the biggest disappointment if it was not a possible mode in the game. I am being idealistic and hoping they know how much of a disappointment it would be without that, thus implement it into the game.

I think I would also definitely pay for a DLC that included original structures from the first movie. As I mentioned, as long as the price is worth what is offered, this is a game I am willing to spend top ££$$ on!

And that ££$$ can be a problem if our creators will be too greedy...You are not the only man who will pay for DLC's... ;)

Same here I am willing to spend money on DLC. If it's something I really want I won't even wait for a Steam sale.

Top Bottom