"Fullness indicators" in the mat trades window

A nice addition to the mat trade window would be individual indications of how full up the player currently is, for each material (ie. 45/250). Often, I'm not looking for any one material, but rather balancing out my stocks so that none are completely full, if I run across more to pick up. An indicator would inform me better what to trade away. I cobbled together an example from one of the trader windows on the mat trader screen,
example.jpg
as an example of the additional information in the right top corner.

Lestat

Banned
I would like when you look at the mineral list on the side screen while collecting mineral list. To see how much you have. Not have to target the select Mineral and find out you have.

The trader shows what you have. The maxes are fixed across the categories, 300/250/200/150/100 G1->G5. Not so hard to remember. For eg, you have 112 P Alloys out of a max of 200.

While technically true, showing the max of each also shouldn't be that hard to implement. The suggestion should be easy enough to implement and seems to help people. Due to its simplicity, i think it's quite a good idea, actually.

While technically true, showing the max of each also shouldn't be that hard to implement. The suggestion should be easy enough to implement and seems to help people. Due to its simplicity, i think it's quite a good idea, actually.

Appending something to the column titles would be enough. I agree it would be a quick & simple QoL change but not a big deal either. Like KGBFOAM it's part of the learning process.

Top Bottom